Chapter 9

"Josie! I am back!" I said walking in the door. My mouth dropped to the floor.

"Lucas what are you doing here?!" I said confused.

"Oh Sam!" Lucas said with bright eyes.

"Yea, why are you here?" I still said crossing my arms. Why is he talking to Josie, they were sitting really close to each other.

"We were just talking. No worries." He said with his charming smile.

"Okay whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Ya'll I think my girl is jealous." Josie said getting up to hug me.

"What I am not jealous! Well maybe, look your gorgeous!" I said. I hugged her back and that was our way of making up.

"So what were you guys talking about?" I asked sitting beside Lucas.

Lucas blushed and looked away. Josie giggled.

"What!" I said impatiently.

"I want you guys to come to Cambridge. Especially you Sam." he said his face flooding with red.

"Really? This is exactly the opposite of what your brother said." I said thinking out loud and now that I think about it I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Why what'd my brother say? And which one?" He perked up and spoke quickly.

"Uh just that you don't like talking about girls to your parents. Oh it was Harold if I remember correctly." I said giggling a bit.

"Oh well that's because I haven't met a girl like you. I would tell the whole world about you." He said then leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Aweeee!" Josie cooed. I blushed hard. Those were the cutest words I have ever heard from anyone.

"You're too sweet. But I don't know if I can't go to Cambridge. I don't have a passport, I don't have any money. What if my parents want me back home?" I said rambling.

"Don't worry about Hun." Josie said as she stroked my shoulder.

"You don't need a passport I am the Prince, you will be with me. And money, don't worry about it I will take care of you. Josie too, I have three brothers you know?" He winked at Josie who gasped and rolled her eyes. she has a boyfriend so she took that as rude.

"No thank you I am taken." She said playfully punching his shoulder.

"So do you wanna come?! Please come with me." He said looking right into my eyes.

"Josie? Can we?" I said because she is older and my parents always listen to her.

"Of course! Let's get our England on ya'll!" Josie said dancing around.

"I guess we are going to Cambridge." I shrugged smiling pecking Lucas on the lips which sent butterflies soaring through my stomach. Being near him already made me a bundle of nerves.

"Alright if it's okay with you ladies we can leave tomorrow." He said with the biggest smile on his face giving us a group hug.

Wow, we are actually going to England.

A/N
hey guys! I love getting your comments! Oh and VOTE VOTE VOTE