§•Chapter 1•§

You were in your living room watching TV, you were laying down on the sofa while using your phone

You were in your living room watching TV, you were laying down on the sofa while using your phone. You weren't paying attention to the TV at all, that you didn't noticed that the news came up. What got your attention to the TV was when you heard the lady on the news talking about a teenage girl missing.

Last night, there was a teenage girl walking back home from who knows where, at the middle of the night. Her parents claim that she never came home that night, they called the police and told them that their daughter is missing..............

'Why would she walk home at the middle of the night?'

You sighed and turned off the TV, you lived by yourself since your dad left you and your mom alone. Years later you lost your mom on a car accident which let you to live by yourself since you never knew your family.

You looked at your phone and saw the time. '12:38am'.

'It's getting late....I should probably go to sleep, I have to go to work in a couple of hours'

You went to your room and change into a oversized t-shirt that ended on the middle of your thighs. You turned off all the lights and went to your bed and cover yourself with your blankets. Once you did, sleepiness took over you body and you went to sleep.

🩸🩸🩸

You were working on flower shop, you really liked your job since it was really easy all you had to do is water the flowers, cut them, making sure they get enough sunlight, and helping out costumers on picking their flowers.

It was the weekend so you were at work early. On the weekends you go to work at 9:00am - 8:30pm and on school days you worked to 4:00pm - 9:00pm, you really didn't mind it at all.

You heard the bell from the shop door ring and saw a middle age man coming up towards you.

Y/N: Good morning sir, how may I help you?

Man: Hello, I came here to buy some flowers for my wife for our 3 year anniversary, but I'm not good with flowers......

You saw him scratching the back of his neck while looking down. You smiled at him.

Y/N: Don't worry sir, I can help you. Do you know what kind of flowers does your wife like?

Man: To be completely honest....I really don't know.......

Y/N: Oh....well....describe her to me please.

Man: Why?

Y/N: So I could get an idea of what flowers you should get her.

You saw the man doing an 'o' face and then started to explain her to you.

Man: She's really sweet and kind.

Y/N: Okay....do you know what's her favorite color?

Man: White or baby pink.

Y/N: Alright, follow me please.

The man followed you, you and the man stop on an aisle of white daisies and some baby pink roses.

Y/N: I think your wife would like this sir, which one do you want?

Man: Could I get both?

Y/N: Sure.

Once you were done wrapping the flowers, you gave them to the man and told him how much it will be. He paid for the flowers and left the store.

Hours passed by, you checked the clock that was on the wall and you saw that it was already 8:30pm so you went to the back and started to change your work clothes to your normal ones.

You made sure everything was in place and all you had to do was give some of the flowers water. Once you were done, you grabbed your keys and phone and left your work place, you locked the door and started to walk back to your apartment.

It was really dark outside and kind of cold too, but you didn't mind it at all. You were close to your apartment when you heard a low scream coming from a dark alley. You stopped your tracks and try to see what it was, you got close but not too close to get caught.

You saw a female on the ground with blood all over her, you looked closely and saw a man with a Anbu mask while holding a ghostface killer knife. He looked at you and started to wave at you. All you did was backing up and you ran.

'Hell no, I don't do this type of crap....I didn't come to this world to save people from getting murder'

You were breathing heavily and stopped to see if the guy was following you, you sighed in relief when you saw that he wasn't right behind you.

You made it to your apartment and went inside and started to lock the door and windows, especially the one from your room. You took a shower and went to your room and sat down for a while.

You were on your phone scrolling through social media and a page caught your eye. It was about the missing teenage girl and they were talking about it on the news so you went to your living and turned on your TV and the news started to go on.

The teenage girl that was missing was found dead on a alley with her guts pulled out from her insides. The police said that there was no evidence, the cameras from around the alley didn't caught the suspect. Police also said that they might be a serial killer on the lose. All they found was a white daisy on the girls guts, so please everyone who is watching, please be careful.......

You turned off the TV and you were shocked of what you just heard. You started to sweat a little, you didn't know that the dead girl was the missing teenager. Regret started to fill you up, but you ignored it and went back to your room.

'I should sleep....I have school tomorrow'

You went to your bed and put your phone to charge and placed it on the nightstand, you put the covers over you and drifted off to sleep.

So sis is making another book🤭, but you didn't hear that from me;)
Bye:]