§•Chapter 17•§

Jeno: Ayo Jaemin, you sus

Jaemin: How? I was doing a task.

Chenle: What task?

Jisung: How long did it took you to swipe your card?

Jeamin: I don't know, like 3 or 4 times.

Jisung: Oh okay, because we don't have swipe cards in this map, so you're the imposter.

Chenle: Sus

Jeno: Damn.

You were sitting down on the kitchen doing your homework, it was already nighttime and you guys decided to hang out at Jeno's for a while, but Haechan and Mark weren't there with y'all.

You started to put your stuff away and Jaemin noticed you getting up, but he stopped you from leaving the house.

Jaemin: Where are you going?

Y/N: Oh....I have to work tonight.

Jaemin: But it's already about to be 10, I thought you said that you only work to 9pm.

Y/N: Yeah, well my boss went out for a business meeting and put his daughter in charge. So that means I have to work right now and she just send me a text about it, I'll see you guys tomorrow at school.

Jaemin: I'll take you to your shop.

Y/N: No thank you, just stay here and play with them.

Jaemin: But is-

Y/N: I'll be fine.

Jaemin: Call me when you're close.

Y/N: Okay.

You made your way out of Jeno's house, you took a deep breath and let it out. You started walking, but little did Jaemin know was that you weren't going to your shop, you were going to check up on Haechan.

🩸🩸🩸

Mark: I thought I told you to go home Haechan.

Haechan: But it's already dark outside, what if the killer is out there waiting for me.

Mark: He's not out there.

Haechan: How do you know?

Mark: Look, the only reason I'm telling you to go home is because the killer texted me to do something and that if I don't send you home, he'll kill you.

Haechan: Why did you put secret cameras around Y/N apartment.

Mark: What?

Haechan: Don't act stupid Mark, I heard you whisper to yourself that you'll keep an eye on Y/N.

Mark: I'm sorry, but I can't tell you.