§•Chapther 15•§

Chenle: Why are we at my backyard?

Guard: Take a look for yourself.

You and the rest of the group went with Chenle and stopped. The police took out a dead body from the jacuzzi and placed it on the ground, the first thing you saw was the white daisy. You tapped Jaemin on the shoulder and he looked at you.

Jaemin: Yeah?

Y/N: The white daisy.

Jaemin: Yeah I know, that's the first thing that caught my eyes.

Haechan: So this 'K' person was here while we were playing some video games?

Mark: Who know how long his been here.

Jeno: But who's that dead person?

One of the police officers was talking to one of Chenle's guards and when they were done taking, the guard came up to the rest of y'all.

Guard: Do you know a girl name Yeji?

Each and one of y'all looked at each other and looked back at the guard.

Jaemin: We see her at our school, but we don't talk to her.

Guard: Well unfortunately, that's her dead body.

Mark: But we didn't hear anything?

Jaemin: Well of course we didn't Mark, we were being too loud that we didn't even noticed.

Guard: You guys can go back inside, I'll talk to the police officers and get some details about this situation.

Chenle: Thank you, come on guys.

The rest of y'all followed Chenle back inside, but you couldn't think straight. When this happened, Jaemin went to make a phone call, but took too long and right after he came back that's when the guards told everyone about the situation.

Y/N: Hey Jaemin.

Jeamin: Yeah?

Y/N: Where were you when you made that phone call?

Jaemin: I went to the living room from the second floor, why?

Y/N: That living room has a balcony and it faces the jacuzzi, did you not noticed 'K' at that moment?

Jaemin: No, I was too busy with the phone call.

Y/N: Oh...alright then.

Jaemin: You starting to think that I was the one who killed all of them or Yeji.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm just scared that one day one of y'all is going to end up dead.

Jaemin: Hey, it's okay Y/N. I'll watch over you, so don't be scared I'll always be there for you.