§•Chapter 3•§

Your alarm started to go off and you groaned and turned it off, you sat up and rubbed the sleepiness off your eyes, once you were done, you got up and did your same old routine to go to school

You were done getting ready and you went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, you still had some time left before school starts so you decided to cook yourself some pancakes and eggs. You grabbed your phone and started to scroll on social media like always.

It was already 8:00am, you got up and put the dishes on the sink and put on your shoes, you grabbed your backpack and phone and left your apartment, you locked your apartment door and left to school.

🩸🩸🩸

You made it to school and saw Haechan with Mark, you were going to go up to them, but Jaemin was in the way and went up to you.

Jaemin: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hi?

Jaemin: Are you doing anything after school?

Y/N: Yes, I have to work.

Jaemin: Oh....what time do you get off? And where do you work at?

Y/N: Why do you want to know?

Jaemin: So I can pick you up.

Y/N: For what?

Jaemin: To hang out.

Y/N: No thank you, I have to go-

Lia: Hey Jaemin.....oh and Y/N.

You saw Lia roll her eyes while she said your name, you also saw her clinging onto Jaemin's arm once again, and of course, Jaemin looked annoyed by her actions.

Lia: Jaemin, you want to come over to my house tonight or after school?

Y/N: Like I said, I have to go.

Jaemin: But you didn't tell me where you work at or what time you get off.

Y/N: Don't worry about it.

And with that, you left Jaemin and Lia to themselves while you went to Haechan and Mark and Renjun was there as well.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Haechan: Hey Y/N.

Mark: Y/N! My girl!