§•Chapter 11•§

Yuna, a high school student was found completely gutted on her backyard

Yuna, a high school student was found completely gutted on her backyard. She was tied up on her tree for the whole night, nobody knew about her dead body being tied around a tree until her friend got a call from an unknown number and told her where Yuna was, as always there was a white daisy on top of her head. Please be careful this psychopath serial killer is still on the loose and none knows any details yet.

You turned off your TV and sighed, you ran your finger through your hair.

Haechan: I feel bad for Yuna and her family.

Jeno: I hope their get through this.

Mark: Y/N....are you alright?

Y/N: How can I be alright? Yuna is dead because of me.

Renjun: Hey, Don't say that....it's not your fault Y/N.

Y/N: The killer made it clear that he'll gut someone-

Jeno: Someone you love. You and Yuna aren't even friends, there's no need for you to-

Y/N: He used her as an example.

Jaemin: Maybe we should skip school for today and stay with you.

Y/N: No it's okay, you guys don't have to.

Mark: It wasn't a question Y/N, we're stay here with you today. I mean, who knows what can happened to you while you're here all alone.

Haechan: Mark has a point, let's just take this day to consecrate on ourselves.

Y/N: Okay....

Jaemin: You should get some rest, you were up all night.

Y/N: Thank you guys.

Jeno: No problem Y/N, we're here for you all the time.

You smiled at them and headed to your room to take a nap for the mean time.

Jeno and Renjun went to the kitchen to cook some food while Haechan and Jaemin were setting the table. Mark was the only one doing nothing, he made an excuse saying that he'll use the restroom. Mark went to your room and saw you fast asleep on your bed, he went up to you little plants that you have on your study table and placed a small security camera.

Mark looked at you for one more time and left your room. After a some time the food was ready and Jaemin went to go wake you up to eat. Everyone went to go sit down and started eating, after eating, Mark had to leave since he was busy with stuff from his house. Jeno and Renjun went to the store to buy some snacks while Haechan was using the restroom.