§•Chapter 6•§

☠︎3:55am☠︎

☠︎3:55am☠︎

You were awaken by a loud thunder, when you opened your eyes the first thing that you saw was that Jaemin wasn't in the bed anymore. You got up and went to turn on the lights from your room, but the lights went out when the thunder struck. You got out of your room walking slowly so you won't trip or hit yourself with something, the only light that helped you see was the lightings.

You walked down your hallway and made it to your living room, you didn't see Jaemin in the living or in the kitchen. You started to think maybe he left when you fell asleep. You were about to walk back to your room when you heard a bang come from your restroom. You started to walk down to your restroom to see if it was Jaemin who made that noise.

Y/N: Jaemin?

Silence........

You didn't hear Jaemin responded you back, you started to have this weird and worried feeling inside of you. Another bang could be heard in your restroom again, you started to debate if you should open the door or to run out of the house and call Renjun. You were distracted by thinking to yourself that you didn't realized that your hand was on the doorknob twisting it open.

Once you opened the restroom door you saw no one, well that's what you thought since it was dark in the restroom. You sighed in relief and when you were about to close the door, you felt a hand grab your wrist. You were about to speak when you saw a shiny reflection on his hand.

You were about to pull your wrist out of his hold, but the boy was about to attack you. The only thing you did was try to block his attack, so you did and he did hurt you, but it was only a big scratch on your arm. Once your hand was free you started to run to your front door so you can leave, but the boy was fast enough to grab you and try to throw you on the floor. You didn't let yourself so you started to fight back.

You were throwing punches on the boy and so did he, all you can think of was to get yourself out of your apartment and make a run to Jeno's house. The boy try to stab you, but you were also quick enough to doge it and push him away from you. When you were close to the front door you felt a hand on your ankle and before you could react, the boy dropped you on the floor.

He was dragging you from your living back to your room, a lighting went off and gave you some light and you saw the same guy from the alley that night. A Abnu mask and a ghostface knife, you were trying to kick yourself free. The both of y'all were too distracted on fighting each other that none of y'all realize the front door open and heard someone speak.

Jaemin: Hey, I heard-

Y/N: Jaemin!