§•Chapther 13•§

Is she going to be okay?

How did this happened?

It was a good thing that you were there.

You were hearing voices that sounded familiar to you, you wanted to get up, but you couldn't so you opened your eyes and shut them immediately when a sharp light hit your eyes.

You groaned from the pain that hit you from your head, you again opened your eyes one more time and saw that everything was blurry, but little by little your vision was coming back.

Jeno: She's waking up.

Jaemin: Y/N? Can you hear me?

Y/N: ....what happened?

Mark: You fainted while you were at work.

Y/N: Haechan....Mark..I'm sorry, I didn't knew I had to-

Mark: What are you talking about?

Y/N: I got a note about 'K' telling me to-

Jaemin: No you didn't Y/N, I was heading to your flower shop and I stopped when I saw you falling to the ground and you hit the side of your head pretty hard too.

Y/N: So Haechan's alive...

Haechan: I got your coffee Mark, oh....Y/N you're finally awake.

You saw Haechan walking up to you with a smile on his face, you grabbed his wrist and pulled him to a tight hug, Haechan ended up hugging you back and started to pat your head.

Y/N: Everyone is okay right?

Renjun: Jesus Y/N, how hard did you hit your head that you ended up having a realistic dream about us.

Y/N: I'm just glad that everyone is okay.

Jaemin: Don't worry Y/N, we'll be alright.

Jeno: Well I have to go, my mom needs my help with moving stuff to her workshop.

Renjun: I'll go with you to help as well.

Jeno: Okay, let's go then.

Renjun and Jeno said their goodbyes to you, Mark went back home with Haechan to study for a test that they have in two days.

You and Jaemin were left alone, you saw Jaemin pulling out his phone and started to type a message for someone.

Y/N: You can leave if you want, you really don't have to stay here with me.

Jaemin: Is okay, I like your company and plus, I have nothing to do back at home so....I'll rather stay with you.

Y/N: Thank you.