§•Chapter 16•§

The next day came and you had to go to school, Renjun came to your apartment to pick you up and take you to school

Renjun: Good Morning~

Y/N: Shut up.

Renjun: Well damn, I guess fuck me huh.

Y/N: Sorry, I just couldn't get enough sleep.

Renjun: Is it because of what happened at Chenle's house?

Y/N: Yeah, I mean, come on, how didn't we hear anything on that night.

Renjun: Well....Chenle was laughing way too loud while Jeno and Jisung were fighting for the last piece of chicken, but haechan ended up eating it.

Y/N: Haechan told me something on that night.

Renjun: What?

Y/N: Do you want to skip 1st period for this or....

Renjun: I'm okay with it, now tell me what Haechan told you.

Y/N: Fine, follow me.

You took Renjun to your room and showed him a box, Renjun opened the box and looked at you confused.

Renjun: What is this?

Y/N: Secret cameras.

Renjun: What are you planning to do with them? Who are you going to spy on?

Y/N: I'm not spying on nobody, but someone was spying on me and it's someone that we know.

Renjun: What are you talking about?

Y/N: On that night on Chenle's house, Haechan told me about Mark. He told me that he came by my house to get something he forgot at my place, but when he was about to knock on my door he saw Mark leaving my house and whispered something to himself.

Renjun: What did he say?

Y/N: That he'll keep an eye on me.

Renjun: Wait, so you're telling me that Mark was the one who put the cameras around your apartment?

Y/N: At first I didn't want to believe Haechan, but on that day Mark came to my apartment to drop off my chicken, I left my wallet at my room and I let Mark in and left him in my living, by the time I found my wallet, Mark was near my lamp and that's were one of the secret cameras were hidden.

Renjun: Do you think Mark is behind all of this?

Y/N: You mean like the murders?

Renjun: I mean...I guess, I don't know.

Y/N: I don't know either, but I'm not going to tell him about this. I'm going to need more evidence.

Renjun: Good decision, who knows what can happen to Haechan if you tell Mark about this.