§•Chapter 2•§

(Beep

(Beep.....beep.....beep.....beep)

You groaned really loud when you heard your alarm go off, you didn't want to get up from your bed, but you had school today. You thought about skipping school today, but you decided to get up either way.

You went to your closet to grab your school uniform and when you did, you went to your restroom to take a quick shower. Once you were done you went to the kitchen to eat some cereal for breakfast.

You dozed off and didn't realized the time when you heard your phone ring, you saw who was calling you and it was Renjun and you answered.

Y/N: Yeah?

Renjun: Where are you? It's already 8:40am, class is going to start in 5 minutes.

Y/N: Oh crap! You can go ahead and go to class, I'll meet you there, bye!.

You hung up the phone and ran out of your apartment and locked the door. You ran fast that you didn't realized a person on your way and made you bump into them and cause you to fall on the floor.

Y/N: Ouch!....I'm really sorry.

??: It's okay....

Y/N: Sorry, but I have to go.

And with that, you ran off to class leaving the guy starring at you while you ran to school.

🩸🩸🩸

You made it to your class, but sadly you were late. You entered the classroom and apologized to your teacher for being late to their class.

You went to sit at the back with Renjun and you took out your stuff for the class and started to pay attention.

Renjun: Why were you late?

Y/N: I didn't check the time when I was eating my breakfast until you called me.

Renjun: Idiot.

Y/N: Shut up.

The class was going for about 20 minutes now, until the classroom door slide opened, revealing a boy with blue hair. Everyone's attention went to him, you looked at him closely because he looked familiar to you.

Teacher: Who are you?

??: I'm new to your class and this school.