§•Chapter 4•§

(Beep

(Beep...beep...beep)

The sound of your alarm woke you up again, you got up to get yourself ready for school.

You decided to take a warm shower to wake you up for a bit, once you were done with everything you went to the kitchen to eat your breakfast. When you were done with everything, you went back to your room and grabbed the note and with that, you left to school.

🩸🩸🩸

You made it to school and you saw Renjun waiting for you in the main entrance of the school.

Y/N: Hey.

Renjun: Hi, how was work last night?

Y/N: Well...for the first time, it was weird.

Renjun: What do you mean?

Y/N: Look.

You took out the note and gave it to him, Renjun looked at you with a weird face and he took the note and began reading it.

Once Renjun was done reading the note, he handed it back to you.

Renjun: Wow...so I guess my life and Haechan's life is on the line. Do you know who wrote this to you?

Y/N: I really don't know, but I feel like it was Jaemin and it also had a white daisy on top of the note.

Renjun: Like that serial killer that's on the loose? And why would you think it's Jaemin?

Y/N: Other than you guys, I don't hang out with other people and I have been ignoring Jaemin for this passed days.

Renjun: So what are you going to do about it?

Y/N: I'm going to go up to him and talk about this, because if this is his way on trying to be friends with me it's not funny, his threatening me with your life and Haechan's life.

Renjun: What if it's not him?

Y/N: What do you mean? Before he came to this school I have never gotten a note like this, it just happened right when Jaemin moved to this school and city.

Renjun: Well, good luck because Jaemin is heading his way over here.

You turned around and saw Jaemin walking towards your direction with a smile on his face, you didn't know why you hate him, but is just something about him that you don't like nor have a good feeling when his around you or your friends.