§•Chapter 18•§

Mark never came out of the apartment he rented, he didn't want to stay in the house were Haechan was murder in

Everyone started to worry since he didn't text nor call anyone of y'all. He didn't eat or drink anything, all he did was lock himself in his room.

All of y'all were in Mark's apartment, but you or the guys couldn't go in the room since it was locked and Mark didn't want to talk to y'all.

Renjun: H-how....how did it happen?

Y/N: The killer called me 2 days ago and told me that Haechan was his next target because apparently he knew too much.

Jeno: How?

Y/N: He told me that Mark left secret cameras all around my apartment.

Chenle: Wait, Mark? As in the Mark that is locked in his room Mark?

Y/N: Yes, that Mark.

Jisung: Why didn't Haechan tell us earlier?

Y/N: He told me, but he was going to bring it up, but he was scared of what was going to happen to him and.....well....it happened.

Renjun: We honestly need to tell the cops about this, if we don't then is only a matter of time that we all are going to die and we're never going to find out who's the killer.

Chenle: I just can't believe Haechan's really gone.

Jisung: I know, it doesn't feel real at all.

Jeno: Maybe we should leave Mark alone for now, he probably wants to be alone.

Y/N: Jeno's right, the funeral is going to be in like 2 days since Mark gave an amount of money to Haechan's parents.

Chenle: Alright then, should we let Mark know?

Jeno: I'll let him know, you guys can go ahead and wait for me at my car.

With that, everyone left and went to Jeno's car and waited for him. Renjun was still quiet since he's still shocked about Haechan's death.

🩸🩸🩸

It was the day of Haechan's funeral, it wasn't a big funeral. It was just you and the rest of the guys and Haechan's parents, Mark also attend the funeral.

After hours went by, Haechan's parents went back home along with Mark's parents too. All of y'all were going to leave until you noticed Mark standing in front of Haechan's grave.

Y/N: Mark? Are you going to be alright by yourself?

Mark: I don't know.

Y/N: If you want to talk to someone you already know that you have me and the rest of the guys, okay?

Mark: Thank you.