§•Chapter 9•§

Renjun's alarm went off and he turned it off, you forgot that it's Monday today which means you have school

Renjun's alarm went off and he turned it off, you forgot that it's Monday today which means you have school. Renjun started to wake up everyone expected Jaemin since he's still hurt from the other day.

Renjun let everyone eat breakfast at his house, you finished first and started to put on your shoes so you can go put on your uniform for school.

🩸🩸🩸

You were heading to your class while Renjun had a class with Jeno, your shoulder started to hurt because you had Jaemin leaning onto it.

Y/N: I told you to stay home, you're hurt really badly Jaemin.

Jaemin: I rather go to school than waiting for that killer to kidnap me and gut me alive.

Y/N: You have a point.

Jaemin: So...you do you think is going to be next?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Jaemin: Didn't the killer tell you that he's going to gut someone you love?

Y/N: None of y'all are going to get hurt by him.

Jaemin: What makes you so sure?

Y/N: I don't know, but my question is, why is he attacking me? I don't even know him and he's out here trying to kill you guys while he's leaving me for last. Might as well just kill me.

Jaemin: Is there anyone that likes you or you dated?

Y/N: Why?

Jaemin: Maybe this person is obsessed with you.

Y/N: No one liked me in that kind of way, well not that I know of and I never dated a boy.

You heard Jaemin snore by trying to hold in his laugh, you looked over to him and saw him covering his mouth so he wouldn't laugh.

Y/N: Have you dated a girl?

Jaemin: Yes I had, from my old school.

Y/N: Really? I wonder what she found in you.

Jaemin: I'm handsome and plus.

Jaemin leaned into your ear and whispered his last words to you.

Jaemin: I'm also fantastic on the bed.