§•Chapter 10•§

↢2:35𝚊𝚖↣

2:35𝚊𝚖

You woke up by a loud thunder, you looked over to your nightstand and saw the time.

'Damn, 4 more hours for me to get ready for school.....'

Sleep was taking over your body, you decided to go back to sleep. Even though you're scared of the loud thunder and heavy rain, it still helped you to sleep peacefully throughout the whole night.

🩸🩸🩸

It was the next morning and you were eating your breakfast. You had about 30 minutes before you had to go to school, once you were done with your breakfast you headed out and went to school.

༒༒༒༒༒

You made it to the school main gates and spotted Jaemin, you thought to yourself if you should go up to him and talk, but unfortunately a random girl beat you to it. You saw the girl giving Jaemin a pink box with a red ribbon on top, you also saw how the girl blushed while looking at her feet. Jaemin on the other hand, took the box and smiled at the girl and left.

You had this feeling inside of you that you never had before and you didn't know what to do so instead of asking yourself about it, you just ignored the weird feeling and walked to class.

You made it to your class and you went to go sit down on your desk, you saw Jaemin walking towards you since his desk is right behind yours. You and Jaemin made eye contact and he smiled, he made his way to you and looked at you.

Jaemin: Here.

Y/N: Why are you giving me this?

Jaemin: Some girl gave me this as her confession towards me, but I don't feel the same way for her, so you can have the chocolates that are inside of this box.

Y/N: I don't want it.

Jaemin: I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Now here.

Jaemin placed the box in front of you and went to go sit down on his desk.

Jaemin: And by the way, I heard we're having two new students today.

Y/N: We are?

Jaemin: Yup, and also....where is Renjun?

Y/N: He's with Jeno doing their 'stuff'.

Jaemin: O-oh....