§•Chapter 7•§

You and Jaemin made it to the hospital, Renjun and Jeno were talking to a doctor trying to make up a lie about what happened to you and Jaemin

You and Jaemin made it to the hospital, Renjun and Jeno were talking to a doctor trying to make up a lie about what happened to you and Jaemin. Haechan was with you and Jaemin, while Mark went to the restroom. After a while, Jeno and Renjun came back.

Y/N: What did you guys say to the doctor?

Jeno: We just told him that Jaemin was jumped by a group of boys and you tried to help, but they hurt you too.

Y/N: Don't you think the doctors are going to bring the police into this?

Renjun: No, I told them that they shouldn't worry about it, it was just an attack.

Y/N: Oh Okay, so....how's Jaemin doing?

Haechan: His hurt really badly, but other than that, he doesn't have serious injuries.

Y/N: That's good to hear.

Mark came back from the restroom and sat next to you. You were in a different room while Jaemin was in a room next to yours.

Mark: Sorry I took so long, I was with Jaemin for a while.

Y/N: No it's okay, is he up?

Mark: No, the nurse told me that he'll be up in a couple of hours, but for now that he should rest.

Y/N: Okay.

Renjun: So....you and Jaemin? Do you like him?

Y/N: No, why would you ask me that?

Renjun: I don't know, maybe because he was sleeping over at your apartment.

Y/N: First of all, I told him that I'll be okay and that he should go home and sleep, but he didn't listen to me and he said that he isn't going to leave me by myself.

Haechan: He likes you.

Y/N: I can care less, but if he never slept over I'll probably be dead by now.

Mark: We're just glad that the both of y'all are still alive.

Y/N: For now.

Jeno: Me and Renjun will stay with Y/N and Jaemin, Haechan and Mark you guys can go home and rest.

Haechan: Okay, let's go Mark.

Mark: Alright, get well soon Y/N.

Y/N: I will.