Chapter Six

Ignore grammatical errors pleasee!! Thanksss. Now enjoy!!

Chapter 6

NATHAN'S POV

I groaned as i tossed my maths note book to the other side of the room. It's pointless.

I couldn't concentrate. I felt guilty. She did nothing wrong and I blasted her.

Wait, hollup? When did you start feeling guilty?

I did the wrong thing.

So you like her?

I don't

My ringtone interuppted my thoughts. I looked at the caller ID and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?!" Caleb and I have been friends for like 10 years. Let me just describe him in one word. IDIOT

"Is that how to greet the love of your life? Are you cheating on me?"

"Guy, are you normal?"

"Oya, you don't like me. But you like that new girl. What's her name again sef?"

It's true. I don't even know her name

"You dey ask me. I be her papa?"

"Ahan. Wait, you like her?"

"I don't. Please get out of my phone. I don't fall in love abeg."

He laughed, "Pele o...indaboski. How's your sister nau?". He asked

"Bro olosho. Get out jareh. See your mouth. Don't goan read your book"

"Babyyyy. I'm about to go. Don't forget to do your physics assignment. Snap and send and--" I didn't even wait for him to finish. I hung up.

That boy is gonna be the death of me. Stupid boy!

Someone knocked on the door and I replied with a, "Come in".
The door opened and I saw Mrs Patricia. She was in her early 30s. She is a widow. Her excuse of a husband died last year.

Good riddance!

If there's one thing I hated, it was to see girls or women cry. I despised it

Pelleeee. Superhero. But you made that girl almost cry. Abeg!

I rolled my eyes and looked at her, "Good evening ma". I greeted.

She gave me a warm smile, " Evening. Your parents are downstairs. They want to see you. Be in your best behaviour. Hope you are hearing?"

I gave her a small smile and nodded my head. She gave me a slight hug and left. Mrs Patricia was the only mother figure I had in this life. She has always been there for Lily and I.

Most people would be happy to see my parents, but whenever I saw them, it was like looking at death.

My dad was a billionaire. Due to the fact he always travels, I never get to see him. Let's not even get started with my mum and her want for "a perfect son".

Like, doesn't she get no one is perfect. Heck, even Dettol kills 99.9% of germs!!

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. My mum was sitted taking a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. Aunty ketogenic lifestyle.

My dad was watching CNN. I still don't get what he sees in CNN. I know I'll pick Nickelodeon over it anyday, anytime

"Good afternoon dad. Good afternoon mum ". I prostrated cause last time I didn't, I was slapped and insulted by mum.