Chapter Twelve

Olivia in the media! She's fine shey? Her skin is glowing ehh❤

New cover by Iyanuoluwa-Temi. She's in love with me😂Thank youuu💕

Happy Sunday!!

Chapter 11

Sophie

When I got home the same day, my mummy was proud of me. She made small concoction Jollof rice.

Right now, I was lying on the floor. It looked like it was 6am. Mama was in the bathroom and Olivia was getting dressed for work.

It has been 2 days into the mid term break and the word " bored" is an understatement. Olivia got a job at Chicken republic. It was a job as a cleaner but It was still something.

"Please nau. Let me come with you." I pleaded with her for the umpteenth time

"Come to do what? Cant you follow mummy to her shop? What are you even looking for in Chicken republic?" She said as she wore her black bandage skirt that she recently bought.

"Ahan nau! What do you expect me to be doing at home? Let me follow you. I can keep you company as you wash plate and clean"

"I said --"

She was cut off by the voice of our mum. "Kilosele? What is happening here?"

"Mummy, Olivia doesnt want me to follow her to work". I whined

"Olivia, why?" She asked turning to Olivia.

"But mummy, what is she looking for there nau?"

"And you expect her to stay at home alone? If i give you backhand slap." She eyed Olivia before turning to me. "Go and take your bath so you can go with your sister "

I got up from the floor and with a smile on my face, I undressed.

"Better choose cloth out of the ones I bought yesterday. At least, look sensible." She said, eyeing me

"Ehen. Olly olly. Give me this your top nau. It would go with my jean skirt!" My mum said with a smile on her face, her brows going up and down

"Oh mummy now...but--"

"But what? But what?? If i slap you eh. Ordinary top you are doing shakara." Mummy dragged the top from Olivia' s hand.

As she wore it, she blew kiss to Olivia. "Dont you want your mother to look fine ni? I love you"

She said and I bursted into laughter. The laughter didnt last as Olivia shot me a death stare.

Mummy was always like that. She was in her early thirties but she didn't want to grow old. Always rubbing powder and using lip gloss like a young girl.

"If you don't go and enter the bathroom, she would leave you." Mum said, applying her powder.

You see??

***

Nathan's pov

"Guy, give up!! 2-0!" I shouted and did a little dance. Today was the second day of mid term break and well, it has been fun.

I was in my bedroom playing MMA fighting game on my ps4, my bestfriend right next to me.

"It's just luck! It's my console! It's having problems!" He said examining his console.