Chapter Twenty Four

Sophie

It's been a week since the kiss with Nathan and my life has been amazing! First of all, my sister's boyfriend got her a good job that paid well.

He's been taking care of everything. He even had plans of buying us a house.

Amazing right?

I had time to set up my phone and I texted everyone. Trust Vanessa to add me to all the group chats.

And Nathan.

Well, we've been spending so much time together. From outings, to video calls, to texts.

He's been blowing up my phone.

A part of me is sad that he leaves in a few months. But for now, I'm enjoying his company.

Kate, well, she's Kate. Clinging to Nathan. Annoying me

And Ethan. Well, we haven't really spoken and stuff. Like he is ignoring me.

Today was Lily and Caleb's anniversary. Last year November, Caleb asked her out.

So, it's going to be their two months anniversary.

Yesterday, Lily almost finished my data with pictures and videos of the gift she got for him.

She got him a Versace perfume and a golden wristwatch.

Trust me, the perfume alone could buy my compound five times.

"Oh guys, I'm so nervous!" She said, biting her lips. "What if today isn't the anniversary? Or he doesn't love me? Or...." She gasped dramatically. "What if he doesn't get me anything!"

And on cue, Nessa and I roll our eyes.

"Speaking of which, you still have told us what transpired between you and Nathan last week." Nessa said.

And a blush made its way to my cheek. Since I was light skin, I was sure as hell I looked like a tomato.

"Transpired? As how?" I asked as we made our way to my class.

"Be lying o! You both skipped school that day!" Lily said

Nessa wiped her eyes as she fake cried. "Good girl Sophie is now skipping school! Oh my God!" She said dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't skip school. We just went out. And I came back at the end of break. "

"Tell us what happened nau!" Lily demanded, impatiently.

I explained everything. From what happened during the party(cause they were unaware) to what happened last week.

When I was done, they both looked at each other and squealed, making the whole class look at us. Including Ethan.

But he looked away.

"Our ship is sailing! Oh my God! Natophie!"