Chapter Seven

Waitt. Before you crucify me😂I'm sorrry!!! Laziness is just the worst..

Ignore grammatical errors!!!

Anyway, enjoy!!!!

Nathan's pov

I stopped running and I paused. I kept my hands on my knee. I was so out of shape. I can't remember the last time I went for a run.

Gosh!!!

I was so relieved when I reached the back of school. But I was too late. The deed had already been done.

Sophie was wet from head to toe. Her shirt stuck to her like a second skin. The shape of her breast was in display.

I have seen different shapes of breasts but hers were quite different.

How you no go see?! Olosho!!

I rolled my eyes at my subconscious. Fool! Who asked you.

The fact that she was drenched didn't seem to affect her. She shot Peter a glare and walked away. She stopped when she was next to me. I was expecting her to say something but she didn't. She just walked away.

A part of me wanted to talk to Peter and maybe punch him but another part of me wanted to follow her and find out what's wrong.

Ah screw it!

I left there and headed to my class. I had so many things to do before graduating. And catching feelings wasn't one of them.

No matter how hard I pushed the thought away, I knew deep down, I was falling. And I was gonna hit the ground hard.

Which is why i am going to prevent it. Prevention is better than cure right?

Ah....I am a huge mess!!

___________

During biology class, I couldn't focus at all. My mind still went back to her.

I rose my hand up and asked, "Mrs Adams, please can I use the restroom?"

She nodded her head and I left the class to hers. Upon reaching her class, I realized they probably had a free period cause the noise coming from their class was deafening.

I entered the class and everywhere was quiet.

Perks of being super hot

Pelleeeee....Cameroon pepper.

I rolled my eyes and with a smile on my face, I looked at the students had their eyes on me.

I looked at Sophie's seat and found it empty. Don't ask me how I know her seat

Who wouldnt you know? Set awon stalkerrrrr!!!!!

I checked everywhere except back of school. I didn't check there cause, how would she be there? Same place she was hosed down. I made my way to the back of the school

I was shocked when I saw her sitting on one of the swings. Her nose buried into a book.

"I see you like to read". I said as I walked towards her. My voice made her look up from her book.

"What are you doing here? You wanna insult me again?" She said and she rolled her eyes and scratched her body. She looked cold.

I couldn't blame her. The water was really cold. I am a well known bully in this school and I can't count the amount of people I have hosed down.