12- lilacs

Evelyn guided Luke into her bedroom. He stopped in the doorway as she went into her closet, "I can just go home and change, you don't have to give me any clothes,"

She turned her focus from digging through the back of her cluttered closet to look at Luke stood in the doorway, "It's okay, I don't mind,"

Luke sighed and walked further into her room, admittedly he was exhausted and didn't have the energy to argue about him being a burden in her home.

The girl said a small 'Ah ha' as she pulled herself from the back of her closest with a pair of sweatpants, "Here,"

She tossed the article of clothing at him and he caught them, not without being confused why she had them in a size that was obviously bigger than her own, "Whose are these?" he asked, a small pang of jealousy flowed through him at the thought of them being another man's.

"Mine," she responded as she dug through her clothes, searching for a shirt for the blonde to wear since he was still shirtless, "I spent like fifty dollars on them and they sent me the wrong size. Turns out big sweatpants are really comfy," she smiled as she turned to look at him quickly, before continuing her search.

Luke just nodded his head before he noticed the grey material folded in a laundry basket on her floor. He moved towards the basket, Evelyn looked up as she heard his feet scuff across the carpeted floor and realized what he was doing as he stood next to her bed and looked in the basket.

She blushed bright red and mumbled an "Oh," as Luke held up the grey hoodie, a smirk adorning his face.

Momentarily distracted by how attractive he looked and how kissable his lips looked, she shook her head and spoke up, "I was gonna wash it before I brought it back,"

"Uh huh," Luke said as he wrapped the hoodie around his arm where the sweatpants were hanging.

"Well um," she cleared her throat, "You can go take a shower, there's soap and stuff in th—"
She was cut off by the blonde, "I'm already sleeping here, I don't need to waste your shower stuff,"

"Come here," it was Evelyn's turn to smirk, as she pulled the blonde to stand in front of the full boy mirror on her wall. Luke grimaced as soon as he saw his reflection, it had been a while since he had stood in front of a mirror to purposely looked at his battered body. There were blood stains on his chest and torso and he sighed, "Maybe I need to shower," he mumbled.

She smiled triumphantly as he dragged himself towards the door and to the bathroom and she followed. She pointed out the different soaps the girls had, making sure to point out which were hers, "All of these are mine and the rest are Finley's," she said as she pointed to the shelf that held a variety of bottles, "All of our stuff is girly smelling," she grimaced as she realized he probably would rather not smell like flowers or coconut.

Luke merely nodded his head as he watched her grab a towel and a clean washcloth from the linen closet across the hall. She placed them on the sink before smiling at Luke as she closed the door behind her while walking out.
As soon as the door was shut behind her, Luke turned to the water to turn it on. He struggled for a moment, first only being able to draw a bath and then almost burning his hand off, but then he got it to a reasonable temperature.

Steam erupted over the top of the curtain as Luke stepped in front of the mirror. He stood there, analyzing what he saw.

The blonde knew he was attractive, his ego being fed by random girls—and guys—for years, but that didn't mean he loved everything about himself. He looked at the multiple fresh and faded bruises across his body and frowned, he looked in the mirror when he was cleaning a cut from a match or getting ready for the day, but he rarely took the time to actually study himself. This time he did.