14- meet

Evelyn rushed through the front door and was met with Finley standing in the middle of their living room.

"Finely, are you okay?" she asked as she quickly walked over to her friend and grabbed her shoulders, scanning her face and body to see if she could see anything wrong.

"What's really you doing?" Finley laughed from above Evelyn.

"Why are you laughing? Did you hit your head or something? Oh my god! You definitely did," she exclaimed, as Finley started hysterically laughing. She was doubled over with laughter, trying to catch her breath.

"You-you thought something happened!"

Evelyn started at Finely, perplexed at this point.

"I mean you did call me in a panic, what else was i supposed to assume?" she asked, still utterly confused.

"Oh my god, this is great," Finley sighed, as she finally caught her breath, and reached over the couch to grab something.

"I literally fixed the T.V." she said while using the remote to turn it on.

Evelyn groaned, louder enough to get a noise complaint from their neighbors, before falling backwards into the couch.
"You seriously caked me and made me come back here just because you fixed the T.V.?"

Finley grinned, "Yes, indeed I did," she fell back on the couch next to the girl.

"I really do hate you sometimes,"

"I think it's cute how much you worry," she said back, punching Evelyn's pink cheeks in the process.

"Where were you anyway?" Finley asked.

"With Michael," Evelyn respondes, her head hanging upside down on the couch as she watched the newly fixed flatscreen.

"What? Why?" Finley looked over at her, confused.

Evelyn shrugged to the best of her abilities with being upside down, "I don't know. He just asked if I wanted to hang out so I agreed. It was kinda weird though,"

"Weird?" she asked, puzzled.

"I mean it was fine, but then he brought up Luke and started saying some stuff... It was just weird," she concluded.

"Well what was he saying about Luke? You know I thrive off of drama," Finley smiled as she sat upright and pulled Evelyn up with her.

"Well first he told me I shouldn't be around him, and then he told me he was in a gang. But we already know that so I don't know why he was telling me. Then he was saying he sold drugs and made a lot of people mad." Evelyn played with her fingers while she spoke, still uneasy from the conversation.

"I wonder why he told you that," Finley said, her pointer finger tapping her chin as if she was deep in thought.

"Yeah. Oh! And then he said something about his brothers being in one too,"

"You're kidding,"

"Nope. He was gonna tell me more but then you called so I left before he could tell me more."

"Ugh," Finley groaned, and threw her head back. "Why didn't you just ignore me! We were finally finding out what's going on with them but no," she exaggerated, "You had to leave early."

Evelyn put a hand over her heart, "Uh, excuse me, but i specifically remember you calling and yelling at me to come home so of course I'm going to!"

"Whatever," Finley mumbled, and threw her feet over the other girl's legs, "But now you have to watch the Kardashians with me,"

"No, no, no, no, no! I am not watching that with you," Evelyn said, as she tried to get up off the couch to save herself from the torture of reality T.V.