20- workout

Luke walked up the few steps in front of him and stopped in front of the black door. He had woken up an hour ago, it was currently six fifteen, and decided he was going to train early today. He hesitantly knocked on the cold wood and shoved his hands back into the pockets of his leather jacket. He lightly tapped his boot against the wooden porch as he waited for the door to be answered.

He could hear a faint voice from inside before the door cracked open a sliver. He smiled small as he saw the familiar green and grey eyes peer at him from behind the door. She quickly opened it wider and greeted him, a yawn interrupting her.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked when he noticed the still sleepy expression on her face and her lazy smile.

"N-no," she murmured unconvincingly and pulled her sleeves over her hands.

Luke nodded slowly, "Mhm... that's why you're in pajamas and your hair's all over the place right?"

"Fine, I know I look like a rat," she sighed, combing her fingers through her curls and hoping it did something to tame them.

"Don't worry," he shrugged carelessly, "you look cute."

"Shut up, no I don't," she argued, a slight smile on her face. "Do you want to come in?"

Luke nodded and Evelyn pulled the door open, and shut it behind him once he was inside. He slipped his boots off and followed behind her as she led him into the living room.

Finley groaned from the couch as she heard Evelyn approach, "Who was it?"

She walked further into the room with Luke trailing slowly behind. She smiled down at Finley as she groaned and rolled her eyes. "Did you really have to wake me up at six in the fucking morning?"

Luke pouted sarcastically at her, "Aw, does someone's beauty sleep get interrupted?"

She flipped him off and laid back on the couch mumbling, "You need your beauty sleep, crusty bitch." Evelyn couldn't help but laugh as she looked at Luke's face, he looked like he wanted to walk straight back out the front door and never talk to a human again.

"Anyway," she giggled, and grabbed Luke's hand to drag him down the hallway to her room. Once they both entered, she went over to her dresser and started looking through her clothes to find something to change out of her pajamas as Luke sat on her bed.

"So, why are you here?" She asked, then tried elaborating once she realized she sounded rude. "Not that I'm complaining! It's just really early and I wo-"

"Baby," Luke laughed, now standing behind her with his hands resting on her hips. "I was headed to the gym and stopped by to see if you'd come with me, that's all."

Evelyn bit her lip and looked over her shoulder, "It's really early though, how can you possibly want to work out already?" She was a bit hesitant seeing as she very much disliked working out at a gym or even in general. It wasn't something she was always jumping at the chance to do.

Luke shrugged. "You can just watch," he persuaded gently, absentmindedly rubbing his thumbs along her sides.

She didn't want to go but she didn't want Luke to leave so soon so she agreed, still a bit reluctant, "I guess I'll come along."

He smiled and lightly placed a kiss on the side of her head before stepping away to let her leave to change. Evelyn walked out of her room and into the bathroom to change into her clothes. Once she pulled on the pair of leggings and T-shirt she grabbed, she washed her face, did her hair and brushed her teeth before leaving the bathroom.

She smiled at Luke as she entered her room and grabbed a perfume, standing in front of her full body mirror to make sure she looked okay. She watched Luke from the mirror as she sprayed her perfume, noticing he was-without a doubt-staring at her butt. Evelyn gasped and spun around, a small blush on her face, "Stop staring at my butt!"