17- date

Luke looked up from his phone as the door opened.

"Evelyn? Are you up ye—oh. Lover boy. Hello," the girl smirked, crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame.

Luke was lying against Evelyn's headboard, phone in one hand and the other wrapped around the girl still sleeping on his side with his thumb rubbing up and down her arm. He could feel her light breathing against his chest and the warmth of her palm that rested on his stomach.

"I see you got to take care of clingy Evelyn last night," she said gesturing to her curled in his side.

Luke hummed and went back to scrolling on his phone. Finley rolled her eyes.

"How long have you been up?" Luke glanced down at his phone, 10:15. "Three hours."

Finley's eyes widened. "Goddamn early bird," she grumbled and rubbed her temple, as if the thought of getting up that early pained her. If only she knew how early he usually wakes up.

She stood in the doorway for a few more minutes, observing the two before grinning wildly. Luke looked up as she ran out of the room, and shrugged off the typical weirdness that was Finley.

He looked up once again as he heard a click. There, Finley stood in the doorway with a polaroid camera with a picture printing from the front of the camera.

"Go away with Diana, Fin," Evelyn grumbled from her place against the blonde's chest. Luke smiled at Evelyn as he saw her eyes flutter open. She groaned before hiding her face further into his torso, not fully realizing who she was cuddling.

"Diana?" Luke asked, more than confused.
Evelyn's eyes widened as she looked up at the blonde, the quick movement making her inevitable hangover known. She groaned and sighed, not caring anymore about either person in the room. She could faintly hear Finley explaining why her camera was named Diana and Luke calling her strange.

She breathed in Luke's scent, her breathing slowing down again. He looked down at her and whispered, "Got a headache?"

She slowly nodded her head and Luke moved her face from beneath his arm, "I'm gonna go get you some water and medicine, okay?"
She wrapped her arms around him tighter, causing him to laugh a little. He pried her arms off himself and moved from underneath her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her sleepy pout and innocent doe eyes looking up at him not helping the little problem that he had been sitting with for the last half hour.

Finley snorted from the doorway, "Looks like we're not the only ones with headaches," she laughed as she eyed Luke's lower half. He scowled as hard as he could at her before glancing to see if Evelyn heard any of that, thankfully she looked to already be asleep again. He almost stomped his way out of Evelyn's room, quickly locking himself in the bathroom.

Finley laughed loudly as she walked further into Evelyn's room and laid in the empty space next to her. Finley laughed even louder as she noticed how the girl's cheeks were bright red now. Both winced at the volume of her laugh, Evelyn groaned and turned away from the girl.
"Lover boy is totally baby making with his hand in the bathroom right now."

Evelyn's eyes shot open and she slowly sat up. She looked at Finley for a moment, a smirk forming on her face as she leaned forward and pushed her off the bed with all her sleepy might.

"You," she paused, pointing at the girl, "are disgusting. And plus, I highly doubt it," Evelyn stared wide-eyed at the girl from her place on the bed. Finley stared incredulously at her, "Are you dumb? Of course he is! You've got him wrapped around your tiny, little baby finger." Evelyn pouted and defeatedly laid her head on the bed and closed her eyes to try and sleep for the third time that morning.