15- puppy

The cool autumn air blew through Evelyn's hair as she walked out of the lecture hall her last class had just taken place in. The sun was shining and it was a refreshingly warm day compared to the chill the beginning of October brought.

Evelyn started her walk off of campus and towards the bustling streets to make her way to the bakery for her shift that started soon. Monday and Tuesday were the only days she worked any later than lunchtime, her afternoon lectures ending at two.

She had one headphone in her ear, playing her 'chill' playlist as she made her way by groups of people along the sidewalk.

A sudden beep of a car horn right next to her startled her, jumping and gasping as she quickly turned her head towards the car. She could hear rock music playing loudly from the speakers and 'I told you not to honk dickwad' as it rolled closer to where she stood.

She looked at the sleek car and instantly noticed the messy brown head of hair sticking out the window, "Hey, Evie!"

"Hey, Calum. Hi, Luke," she waved with a smile at the blonde.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked.

"Get in," Luke said, his head gesturing to the door. The dark sunglasses he wore made him considerably more attractive, Evelyn decided.

"I was actually on my way to work, my class just finished," she explained to them.

"I know, so get in," Luke said again and reached across Calum to open the passenger door.

"Oh come on man!" Calum whined as he Luke glared at him. The brunette reluctantly started getting out of his seat. "I can just sit in the back," Evelyn told Calum as she went to pull the other door open.

"No you're not, now get your ass back there Hood," Luke pointed his thumb to the back. Calum rolled his eyes and huffed at Luke and grumbled about how he was a 'pain in my ass' and a 'right asshole', all the while hitting the blonde with his long limbs as he tried to climb over the center console to get in the back.

Evelyn laughed as she watched the six foot man try and squeeze through the small gap between the seats, successful in hitting Luke in the face and side with an elbow, knee and shoe. Once he settled into the back, Evelyn sat in the familiar red seat and shut her door. She quickly pulled her seatbelt over herself and smiled at Luke as she noticed him looking at her, his lip ring caught between his teeth.

Luke didn't bother to see if Calum was ready in the back and pulled back out onto the street. "I have to bring him back to his flat and then I'll drop you off," Luke turned down the music, glancing at her through his sunglasses.

"Would've been there already if we didn't have to stop to pick up your girlfriend," Calum muttered from the back, but loud enough for both in the front to hear him over the music.

Evelyn blushed and looked out the window hoping no one would notice, though she looked in the side mirror and saw Calum grinning at her from the back. She blushed harder.

"Shut up, Calum," Luke sneered and glared at the him through the rear-view mirror. He didn't deny it.

"Sorry I'm right Mister Grumpy Pants,"

"Do you want me to beat your ass?" Luke asked as the car slowed down in traffic and he turned around to face the giggling boy in the back.

"Psh!" Calum scoffed, "As if you could take me."

Luke pushes his sunglasses to rest on top his short golden curls, looking Calum dead in the eye, "I think you forgot who boxes for a living," Luke glared hard at the boy.