Idea #1: Akame ga Kill / Highschool DxD

This story was inspired by another crossover between Highschool DxD and the anime "IS Infinite Stratos."

          In this story, Issei and Vali have their final battle which ends in a draw with both of them dying. Due to unique circumstances, both Ddraig and Albion end up sharing a host in the form of Tatsumi from Akame ga Kill.

          Growing up with both sacred gears in his possession, Tatsumi becomes far more powerful than he was in the original cannon. He will also be a bit more confident than he was in the anime and manga due to him not being completely outclassed by his peers in Night Raid but not so confident that it borders on arrogance. He will also be a bit more bold, and due to being able to converse with both dragons telepathically, he won't be as naive as he was in the beginning. Plus, due to the influence of both dragons, Tatsumi will have trained much more prior to the start of the series.

          Several characters will still die since Tatsumi won't be there to prevent them, but expect certain deaths to be delayed, if not completely prevented. I'm also considering having Tatsumi and Esdeath meet earlier than in the anime. I'm not sure of the exact circumstances, but I know Albion will be involved.

          Also, just to clarify, this will take place in the anime. I haven't read the Manga, and given the pandemic at the moment, I probably won't be reading it any time soon.

          With the inclusion of the two Heavenly Dragons and his Sacred Gears, Tatsumi's first meeting with several characters will go much differently than in the anime. Having Ddraig and Albion, especially Ddraig, to talk to should prevent him from being scammed by Leone, and given the entire circumstance where they meet is different I don't have to say much about Esdeath. However, having both Sacred Gears on him will inevitably lead to situations where entire relationships will be different.

          For example, during his first encounter with Night Raid, assuming Tatsumi takes 2 minutes to reach Akame, and assuming he has his boosted gear active the entire time, Tatsumi will have completed 12 boosts by the time he confronts her. Doing the math in my head, this means that Tatsumi will be 4,096 times stronger than his base when he fights her. Doubling is no joke people, and remember, Tatsumi's base here is much stronger than it originally was in the anime. Adding in the fact that the Boosted Gear is a piece of armor and I don't think I need to tell you who's winning that fight.

          That's all I have to say for now. I'm actually writing this story right now. If anyone has any ideas or criticisms, please state them here.