Idea #10: Danmachi x Fran

I struggled to come up with a title for this. As you can see from the title and the picture, this fanfic would be a crossover between Danmachi and a light novel series known as "Reincarnated as a Sword." If you don't know about either of these series, read up on them, then come back.

          I've only read up to volume 4 of Reincarnated as a sword, and I'm not sure at what point in the timeline I want to put them in. Though, I'm currently leaning towards the end of Volume 4 since it ends with them going off on their own.

          The concept is typical of these kinds of stories. Fran, Teacher, and Jet get transported to the world of Danmachi. I'd say, around the time Bell passes out in the dungeon due to overusing the 'Firebolt' spell. They join the Hestia familia and it goes on from there.

          That's pretty much it. The monsters here will be like in the manga where corpses remain instead of disintegrating to ash. Fran and Teacher will have to make a balance between absorbing crystals and selling them for the sake of the familia. And Ais will have an actual rival to contend with for the title of sword princess. There isn't really much to say here.