Idea #5: Akame ga Kill, Two Heroes

Despite the title referencing the My Hero Academia movie, this story isn't about My Hero Academia. Instead, this story will be a crossover with Rising of the Shield Hero.

          In this story, Naofumi and Motoyasu will be sent to the world of Akame ga Kill. They are sent there by Pot, the multiversal god that occasionally appears in some of my stories for the purpose of changing the future of that world for the better, and in hopes of them learning to get along.

          Naturally, since this is an Akame ga Kill crossover, they end up joining Night Raid, or at least, Motoyasu does. Naofumi ends up joining much later because he and Motoyasu split up before they even meet them. Why do they split up, you may ask? Because, "if you wanna follow that kid, do it. I'm doing things my way."

          They end up meeting Tatsumi when he gets scammed by Leone and Motoyasu goes with him to Aria's mansion. Naofumi, is naturally suspicious, and doesn't feel like following a kid he barely knows just to keep him safe. Don't worry, they'll join up again later, they just won't do so right away.

          As for Naofumi's fate, well, let's just say it's not without it's irony.