Idea #7: Falling

While watching the "Falling" Music video from Rainimator, I couldn't help but think "If Cinder Fall had a little brother, this would be his song." So, that's what I'm gonna do.

          In my first non crossover or self insert story, we follow Ashtom, or Ash as he likes to be called. He is Cinder's younger brother and really looked up to her when they were younger. His semblance is essentially Neito Monoma's power from My Hero Academia, except permanent. Just by touching someone with an aura, he gains the ability to use their semblance with no time limit, and number limit.

          This broken semblance and natural talent for battle slowly caused a rift to form between him and Cinder. Cinder was jealous of Ash's power and grew to hate him due to her lack of power. Ash on the other hand, always respected Cinder and Loved her as a little brother does, but he couldn't connect with her like he wanted because of her jealousy.

          His goal as a huntsmen is to bring his sister back from Salem's influence and along the way he makes some new friends (OCs) who help him along the way. One of them is a jaded scorpion Faunus named Sting, who happens to be the result of one of Tyrian's, worse, crimes against a certain human woman. That's all I have to say about that, but you get the picture. Needless to say, his childhood was less than stellar.

          Sting's semblance is the exact opposite of Ash's. He can temporarily cause an opponent's semblance to stop working with just a touch, and with enough contact, he can completely lock a person's aura, resetting it so it has to be awakened again.

          I don't have any ideas for the other members of the team, but I want it to be named team ASTR. I really want this one to be made.