Idea #15: No Game No Life 10

How it never crossed my mind to type in an idea for a Ben 10 fanfic on here, I may never know.  But I'm typing it now.

          Some essential information about the version of Ben I'll be using. He will be 18 years old with some new aliens unlocked. The OC aliens I'll be using are either from the reboot, or based on aliens we've already seen. In addition to Master control, Ben's Omnitrix will also be re-given the evolutionary function. This is mostly for the purpose of bringing back a certain character to accompany Ben.

          Basically, Ben Tennyson is brought to the world of Disboard. More specifically, he will be sent to the site of a certain beloved character's death. Ben will attempt to use a combination of aliens to get back to his own world, but it'll fail. Instead, He'll accidentally bring back Schwi Dola, who decides too accompany Ben while he explores the New world, effectively becoming his guide.

          For those wondering about the combenation (that's a pun, not a typo.) he uses, he starts out using Echo-Echo to make a duplicate of himself. Both Bens will then transform into Clockwork and Upgrade before evolving both of them into their ultimate forms. Ultimate-Upgrade will then merge with Ultimate-Clockwork, who will attempt to use his new powers to rip a hole in space and time to get back home. Instead of doing that, his attempt rewinds the area's time by over 6000 years to before Schwi died, effectively bringing her back from the dead.

          Another interesting aspect of this would be how the Omnitrix's interaction with the ten pledges. Since the aliens in the Omnitrix aren't recognized as Ixseed and have no race piece, they would, technically, be fair game for the other races to fight. I'm debating whether or not Tet would count Ben's transformations as still being Imanity since they're still Ben.

Story Ideasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें