Part 1

The hacking begins

I made a playlist to listen to while reading this book so the name is: Anonymous the hackers
My user is Engla Nyström

Hi, before I start I just wanted to tell y'all I have almost no experience in hacking therefore I sort of don't know what I'm talking About but I'll try.
Also English is my second language so I'm sorry if I'm bad lolz.

31 may 10:30 pm
-come on, come on. I whispered to myself as I impatiently looked at all the numbers on the computer screen. I tapped my fingers on the table.
My eyes lit up when the screen finally turns white.
- I DID IT, I screamed in happiness. Everyone turned around.
- I did it, I got in on Donald Trump's files! Everyone went quiet for a minute. Dublin walked towards me and with a serious look on his face. He looked down on my screen. Slowly a small smile spread on his face.
- we're in. He said, his eyes were glued to my screen. Everyone jumped up from their chairs and cheered. Finally, the mission can begin.

We are the best hackers in the whole world, we all are from different places from the world. We have now gathered a second time to expose government secrets. Our identities are a secret we use nicknames on each other.
I'm Cairo, our boss Dublin is the son of anon, the founder behind anonymous.

June 1st, 12 am
-Boss the script is ready.
-good. He glanced on it for a minute
-Everyone can go back to their desks now. He said
I nodded and turned around walking towards the door. I heard Dublin's deep voice behind me"Not you Cairo." I stopped in front of the door and looked At him with a questioning look. He waved his finger in a sign to make me walk towards him. I took a few steps forward.

- You did really well today Cairo, I'm proud of you. He looked me up and down and then stared into my eyes. HE IS SO FKN HOT!
I was shocked I've never heard him say something like that, he was always so serious. He put on his mask and hood and pressed record on the camera I walked out the door and took a deep breath.

Thank you for reading the first part I hope you liked it🥵
I know it does not look so interesting soon but just keep reading it's getting better

Btw when I use this font it's me talking
When I use this it's Cairo telling facts or talking about the environment
When I use this it's either the time or date (in the story)

Lastly, when I use this it's Cairo telling the story