Part 10

Busted

June 2nd 8.20 pm

I knocked on Suvas door and waited for her to open it. I stepped my foot lightly on the floor impatiently. Finally the door I front off me opened and I saw Suva Infront off me. She had a short skirt and a tube top with a red hand bag.
- I'm so happy you could come with us. I said and hugged her.
- You look so gorgeous! I said and looked her up and down.
She smiled at me and laughed.
The door behind me opened and Stella walked out.
We all started walking towards the exit when we heard Dublin, burn and Bogota coming around the corner.
We all started too freak out and didn't now what to do.
- Fuck it's Dublin. Suva whispered and panicked.
- What do we do? Stella said.
We could hear their footsteps coming closer.
We had nowhere to go, we wouldn't be able to go back to our room, and the corridor they where coming from was the only way out.
They soon came around the corner and saw us. They all stopped talking and looked at us.
- Where the fuck are you going? He said and looked at Stella.
- Chill, we're just going out. She said and laughed. She then tried to walk past them but they kept blocking her way.
- Ugh come on. She said and tried to press trough Dublin and Bogota but wasn't able too.
Dublin pushed her back a little.
They looked at each other and stepped closer. Dublin bent down a little so he would be as tall as Stella who's about 5,8.
- You can go but only if we can go with.
- Hell no! Suva said in a louder voice.
- We gotta make sure you won't reveal your real identity's.
- I'm an FBI agent I think I'll be fine. Stella said and made another attempt to walk away but couldn't sucee.
- Ok fine! She said and walked back to our room.
They all laughed and talked about how dramatic she was, we decided we would meet at the exit around 9 pm.
I walked back to my room and found Stella on the bed.
- He is always so overprotective. She said and looked at me.
- Overprotective? He is just your friend. Or are you guys dating? She sat up and laughed.
- You're joking. Right? She looked me in the eyes and I looked confused at her. He is my brother she added.
I started laughing and thought about how weird I am that thought they were dating. They look soooooo much alike.

8.48 pm
I turned around the corner and saw Dublin standing in front of the exit. I stood next to him and straighten out my dress with my hands. About 1 minute later I saw Bogota and burn walking towards us. I turned around and could see how Stella and Suva walked behind them.
I saw Dublin checking me out, from behind in the corner off my eye.
I turned my head and looked back at him.
He looked away quickly and waved at Bogota.

We all walked out the door and towards one off the cars that was parked outside. A black, 5 seated cabriolet lit up as Dublin pressed the car key.
- Well there's only 5 seats, and we're 6.
Everyone went quite.
- Well I'm driving, I don't drink. Bogota said and jumped in the front seat.
- Cairo! Stella said and I instantly looked at her.
- You are the shortest you have to sit in somebody's lap. She said and smiled at me. I just answered with a simple "Okay" because I didn't want to start a fight. Stella walked in the backseat off the car and sat down in the middle, Suva sat down besides her, and Burn on the other side. Dublin then walked up to the front seat and opened the door. Now everyone was in the car except me. I looked down at everyone in the car, but there was no space in the backseat so I had no other choice than to sit in Dublin's lap. I walked up to the door, sat down and then closed it.
Bogota started the car. He looked in the mirror that reflected on Stella.
- Where are we going? He said and drove out off the parking lot.
- Uhm. How about.... blue ocean!
He nodded and drove even faster.
Dublin put his hand on my thigh and had a big smirk on his face. I put my hand on it and squeezed his hand . I then leaned my body back even more which caused my butt too move closer to him. He gave off a little moan and tightened his grip on my thigh. I laughed and turned up the music.
Bogota pressed on the button that made the roof go down. The wind hit my face and it was quite refreshing.
We drove for about 15 minutes until Bogota stopped the car In front off a big building with the text "blue oceans" on it.
We all stepped out off the car and stood in line.

Hope you liked this chapter and understood the whole context bc it felt a little off but whatever. BUT THANK YOU FOR 533 reads like wth I just refreshed and got like 36 new reads thank you so much ilyyyy