Part-20

I can't do this

June 5th 12.57 am

Bogota softly punched Dublin on his shoulder. He looked up from his phone.
- What? He said in a irritated voice and looked at Bogota.
- You have to give Cairo a body shot. He said and nodded at the bottle pointing towards Dublin.
He looked at me, laughed and looked down at his phone again.
- Okay then I'll do it. Bogota said and stood up.
Dublin looked up at him and placed his hand on Bogotá's shoulder, he pressed him down and looked at me and said.
- Fine.

He rolled his eyes and walked around the table. Stella and Burn got up so I could lay down at the couch.
Dublin did a sign with his hands for me to lay down. I laid down and he put salt on my stomach. He picked up the lime and I opened my mouth.

Everyone looked at us. Dublin looked into my eyes and licked up the salt. I got butterflies and he looked up at me. He poured out the tequila on my stomach, he got closer and I could feel his breath.
- I can't do this. He said, got up and walked away.

I looked at him as he walked away but struggled to see because I was still laying down with tequila on my stomach.

Burn picked up a piece off paper and dried me. I sat up and looked at everyone.
- Well that was, strange. He said and looked after Dublin.
- I can't see him. Bogota said and sat down in front off me.

- He'll come back. Stella said and crossed her arms.
I shrugged and stood up.
- Let's dance! Suva said and took a few steps towards the dance floor. Burn put up his hand and stopped her. She looked up at him and tried to walk past him but he stopped her again.

- It's not the right time to dance right now. Suva stepped back.
- Okay then, we'll just play a game or something. Suva said and sat down again.
- We can play truth or dare.
- No. Burn said and kept looking at the dance floor.
Suva looked at him and rolled her eyes. She sighed.
- Why?
- We can just sit here, we need to figure how we'll get home.

Everyone went quite.
- Fuck. Bogota whispered.
We've all drunk so none of us could drive back.
We sat there for a few minutes before Stella looked up and said.
- My friend lives nearby I can ask her to drive us back. Burn nodded slowly.
- She will know our location then.
- We can just ask her to park somewhere close and then we walk the rest.

We all agreed that it was the only choice we had.
Stella picked up her phone and called her friend. We all waited patiently for her friend to answer the phone.
- Hi Clara! Me and some friends is on the Hawk and can't get home could you maybe give us a ride? You could probably loan my brothers car if you don't have your own there.
I tried to listen to what Clara said through the phone but wasn't able too. Stella nodded slowly and said.
- Thank you so much. Bye love you. And turned off her phone.

All eyes where on her.
- She'll come here and then take Dublin's car and get us back home.
- Good. When is she coming? Burn said still looking at the dance floor.
- It takes about 15 minutes to walk here from her place.
He nodded and stepped down on the dance floor.

I'm guessing he was looking for Dublin and didn't pay much attention to it. I turned on my phone and scrolled through my notifications they're mostly from twitter even tho I'm not signed in on our account. I have my own account but I don't actually tweet ab stuff I mostly retweet our posts and follow some other anon accounts.

I went on twitter and reposted our latest post about a protest in Geneva. I saw that I've missed a call.
It was from no caller ID.

It's prolly just a seller or something or a dumb kid who think this is funny.

I thought to my self and didn't pay much attention to it which I should've.

My thoughts got interrupted by Burn that came back.
- Bogota. He said and looked at him with a serious face. 
Bogota got up and walked towards Burn. They stood and talked for a few seconds before walking down to the dance floor.

I wasn't able to actual at hear what they said but I assumed it was about Dublin.

June 5th 2.03 am

Clara were 1 minute away and they where still gone. Stella, Suva and I just waited for them to come back.
Finally we saw them walking through a bunch off people dancing.
- Finally you're all here. Claras outside we gotta go now. Suva said and picked up her bag.
- Clara? Dublin said and looked at Suva.
- Yes she's giving us a ride home, in your car.
- My car? No way. She is not doing that.
Suva rolled her eyes.
- Do you want to get home or not?

Hi, this is prolly the last time they are at the club hehe.
I have a question, if I made a Instagram for this book specifically would you follow it? I want to be able to upload stuff like tell you when I'm going to publish another chapter and stuff. I could also have polls about the book and new chapters and stuff. Lmk if you like that idea.