Part-14

Back again

Thank you guys for being so nice to me when I asked about what I should do. Ilyy guys

June 3rd 10.20 pm

I put on a hoodie and opened a bag off chips. I took out my phone and started watching Netflix.
The door opened and Stella came in, she tossed herself besides me and sighed. She just laid there flat on her back and looked up at the ceiling.
- I'm sorry for earlier.
- What? I looked at her and she sat up
- Yk when Burn and I, yeah.
- Oh it's no big deal haha. I said and laughed it off

I looked at the clock.
10.30

Shit I should probably get ready. I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I could feel Stellas eyes looking at me.
I put up my long, light brown, wavy hair in a messy bun and washed my face

I then picked up the mouthwash and gurgled it.
I spit it out and walked back into the bedroom.
- where are you going? Stella said and got up.
- I'm just going to Dublin's office for awhile.
- oh okay, well bye then.
She said and sat down at the bad.

I shut the door behind me and walked trough the corridor.  I took a turn to the left and kept walking I met Burn and bogota on my way.
- Sup? Burn said and stopped walking.
- Oh nothin I'm just going to Dublin's office. They looked at each other.
- We too. I shrugged and kept walking. I could hear them walking about a 3,2 inches behind me.

I unlocked the door to the computer room and stopped in front off his office. I waited for Burn and Dublin to catch up and knocked the door. He yelled "come in" and I opened the door.

We all walked in and Bogota closed the door.
He sat at his desk as usual but he had his mask on. I walked closer and could see his pain in his eyes.

- what's up boss? Bogota asked and took a step forward. He looked down once again.
Burn walked towards him and put his hand on Dublin's shoulder.
- You okay bro? Dublin looked up at him.

I'm genuinely concerned what is actually happening? He seems kinda sad and like upset. I've never seen him like this.

He looked up and into my eyes.
- My uncle is out off jail.

Oooh cliffhanger