Part 6

Loaded rifles

June 2nd 1.20 pm

We were still in Dublin's office when it showed more motion in front of the backdoor.
Dublin slammed his hand on the big red button that was placed on his desk. He looked at me with anger in his face. A loud alarm started going off and the sentence "Emergency go to the screen room" kept repeating in the speakers.
He turned on the camera and told everyone to put on their masks and overalls.
I put on my mask and walked towards the door.
- Where do you think you're going?
I turned around, it was Dublin he crossed his arms.
- Uh to get my overall.
He looked at the clothing rack and took an overall and tossed it to me. I caught it and started to put it on. He then told Bogota to get ready for going to the backdoor.
- You're going whit us. He said and looked at me.
-Me but what if it's something or someone dangerous?

He nodded at the door and Bogota put on his mask and walked out.
He took my waist and put me up against the wall. He swirled my ponytail against his wrist.
- You put us in danger, you are coming with. Understand?
- Stop it, okay okay. Chill.
He let go of me, took up his rifle and put it over his shoulder. He then grabbed the other one that was placed beside him and threw it at me. Then walked out the door, I followed him out and we all walked through the corridor. We met a lot of people on our way to the backdoor and all of them asked what was going on.
- The situation is under control, go back to your stations. But never take off your mask. Not until I say so.

My heart beat harder and harder for every step we took.
I felt like I couldn't breathe but I knew I had to keep walking.

I looked at Dublin who was breathing heavily with his eyes glued on the door.
After what felt like a 1 hour off walking we made it to the door.
Dublin leaned in and pressed his ear against the door.
He put up his finger.
- I can hear someone.
Bogota reloaded his rifle and said:
- Boss, should I open the door?
Dublin looked up. He answered whit a simple yes in a lowered tone.
Bogota reached for the handle and Dublin and I aimed to the door. The door opened slowly and a person in a cop uniform was standing outside.

- Hands up we're armed. Bogota yelled whit his dark voice.
- Okay okay, chill.
Dublin put down his rifle and started laughing.
Bogota did the same.
- Aah Stella glad your back. He said whit a big smile on his face.
I looked confused at her and looked up at Dublin who is about 6,3.
- Stella?
She looked at me and smiled she then looked at Dublin and asked.
- So who's this?
- That's Cairo, she's new.

Now my search history is filled with rifles bc I needed a picture to put on the top, so sorry to anyone who has to see that lol they would prolly think I'm a psychopath 😅

Thank you for reading another part of this fiction I love yoooou and I appreciate it sm💗