Part-17

Breakfast time

June 4th 4.30 am

The figure started to move closer and I looked back.
I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I slowly walked towards the door.

It was so close that I could almost see it's face. I opened the door and stepped in as fast as I could. I closed the door behind me and leaned back at it.

Stella sat up and looked around.
-who's there? She said and reached for the light that was placed on her nigh stand.
I put my head on my knees.
- It's just me.

She turned her head sideways and just looked at me. I  looked the door and forced myself too the bed. Stella followed me with her eyes and scooched to my side.

I sat down besides her and sighed still trying to progress what I just saw. Stella put her hand on my back.
- I don't know what you are going through but it's gonna be okay, I promise. She moved back to here side off the bed and laid down.

June 4th 10.20

I opened my eyes and had a throbbing headache. I turned my head to Stella, but she wasn't besides me. "She's probably at Burns place" I whispered to myself and pushed myself up. I walked towards the bathroom and filled up a glass with water. I felt how the cold water went down through my dry throat as I looked at myself in the mirror above me.

I went back into the bedroom and glanced at the clock. "It's breakfast" I said to myself and walked towards the closet.
I put on some simple clothes and walked out the door.

As soon as I stepped out I got a flashback from a couple hours ago. I started to lose my balance and put my hand up on the wall.

When I could stand up straight again I started to walk towards the dining room. A lot off people were there, but not everyone. Dublin wasn't there, not Bogota or burn. When I walked closer I started to notice more people were missing.
Mostly people from the security team.

I sat down at the table at my seat and Stella looked up at me.
- Good morning!
I looked back at her and smiled.
Suva day next to her and looked concerned.
- Does any off you know why everyone isn't here?
Stella shook her head.
- I came early and haven't seen them all morning. She looked at me with a questioning face.
- There probably just working. I said to calm them down. I didn't want Stella to get worried.

Suva shrugged and took a sip from her coffee.
- It's Saturday so do you guys wanna go out tonight?
- Omg yes! I can ask Burn if that's okay. Stella said and looked at Suva who asked the question.
- Yeah of course, but only if I can bring Bogota. They smiled at looked at each other in excitement.
They then looked at me.

I wasn't in the mood for partying right now but i guess I could distract myself. Hopefully I'll enjoy it.

- Count me in.
They both cheered and walked towards their rooms.

Hi I try my best to write as much as I can but since I'm 15 I don't have so much time but I'll try 😊 also thanks for 2k reads I am soooooo happy i don't think you guys understand how much that means to me 💗💗