Part-19

Never watch but made?

June 4th 11.20 pm

Stella, Suva and Bogota walked back to the table. Burn smiled as fast as he saw Stella.
Stella sat down next to Burn and Bogota next to Dublin. Suva came last she sat in front off Bogota besides Stella.

The music wasn't too loud since the dance floor was kinda far away.
- Lets play a game! Stella said.
We all looked at her.
- What game? Bogota said and looked around.
- How about, I know! Never have I ever.
Burn nodded and ordered some drinks.

Dublin sighed and didn't seem too exited about the idea.
The drinks arrive and the game began.
- I'll start. Stella said and looked around. "Never have I ever watched porn. I sighed.
- Boring! Bogota yelled and laughed. Everyone took a sip from their drinks, well everyone except Dublin we looked at him.
- What? I've just never felt like watching other people doing it.

I shrugged my shoulders.
- Never have I ever been high. Burn said and took a big sip.
This time everyone drank. We all looked at each other.

- Okay, lets get dirty. Never have I ever sucked dick. I said and drank. Suva and Stella drank as well. Bogota lifted his glass in the air and gulped the last liquid. Everyone looked confused at him.

He looked back at us.
- What! Is there a problem? He said aggressively to all off us.
We shook our heads and waited for another one.

Suva looked around and said.
- Never have I ever had a threesome. Everyone was quit and just looked at each other until Stella took a big sip. Dublin did the same and bogota did it too.

I laughed and looked at them Burn looked at Suva. She turned red and pretended it never happened.
- Okay can we do something else? Dublin said interrupting the embarrassing moment.

- You are the only one who hasn't said one yet. Bogota said and crossed his arms. Dublin sighed.
- Fine. Never have I ever recorded a sex tape.
He drank the last off his drink and got ready to go down to the dance floor.
- Wait so you don't watch them but you make em? Burn said and scoffed. We all laughed and waited for Dublin to answer.
He rolled his eyes and looked at Burn.
- Shut up it was one time and I was young and dumb.
He walked down to the dance floor.

I followed him with my eyes and got up I pulled down my skirt and walked towards Dublin. Suva catched up with me and started throwing it back at me, I of course vibed with her and hyped her up.

June 5th 12.30 am

After 20 minutes off dancing Bogota whispered something to Suva. A smirk spread on her face and she nodded. She then whispered it to Stella who said it too me.
- Lets do body shots! I were kinda unsure on this idea since Suva and Stella already dated Bogota and Burn.

We walked up to the bar and order some body shots. We took the plate with all the stuff with us to our table.

Suva looked at me and nodded. I smiled.
I walked towards her and pushed her down on the couch in our booth. She pulled up her already short shirt and bit her lip, I picked up some salt and sprinkled it over her stomach. Bogota had a smirk on his face and put the lime in Suvas mouth.

I licked the salt and picked up the shot glass and poured the tequila on her stomach. I intensely licked all off the tequila up and took the lime out off her mouth or lips touched. I could see Dublin looked at me he but his lip and studied me closely.
I sucked on the lime before spitting it out and starting to make out with Suva. She put her hands on my waist and started to move lower. I took a step back and helped her up.

Burn looked at us with a disgusted face and walked towards Stella.
- This is how you do it. He said and pulled her closer.
He took off her shirt and she sat down, he put salt on her neck and the shot glass between her boobs.

Dublin looked down at his phone. Burn licked her neck and picked up the shot glass with his mouth he drank the tequila and then sucked on the lime in her mouth. He spitted it out and started making out with her.

He laid down on her and they started to get intense.
Dublin looked up from his phone and did a very disgusted face.
- Okay, okay that's it. 
Burn lifted his head and looked at Dublin. He stepped away from Stella and put his hands up in the air.
Stella rolled her eyes and put on her shirt again.

- We still have stuff for one more. Bogota said and looked up.
I took the empty bottle and placed it on the table. Everyone sat down around it and I gave it a good spin.

It spinned for a good 30 seconds before pointing at Dublin.

Hi!
I love you guys so much even tho I don't know you ahah. My dms are open and you can write to me whenever you want to 💗
Also I'm sorry if there's any typos or anything like that since English is my 2nd language I may spell some things wrong hope you guys understands!