Part-32

Um hi, in this chapter their just straight up fûcking. I must say it was quite uncomfortable for me to write this but anything for the wattpad Ig.
Grab your holy water, let's goo

June 6th 04.02

He led me to the sleeping corridor and stopped in front of his own room.
He unlocked it and looked at me. I followed him into the room, he closed the door and kissed me again. We made out and I took off his shirt as we were about to lay down on the bed. I looked at his 6-pack and got even more turned on.

I fell down on the bed with Dublin over me. He took off my shirt and kissed my neck I Arched my back as he worked his way down and stopped at my belly bottom. He looked up at me and smiled. He went up to my face again and kissed me on the mouth.

I put my hand on his chest and slowly touched his abs. He groaned slightly and kept kissing me. He got off of me and laid down besides me I kissed him all the way down to his pant line. I pulled down his sweatpants and saw his big ass Dick (lol). He looked down at me as I looked at the buckle under his Calvin Klein underwear. He giggled as I just kept looking. I blushed and looked at him.
I slid my finger under the line of the underwear's he looked kinda shocked I don't know. I just stroke the line of his boxers and he sat up.
- Ah come on. He pulled them down and revealed he's 8,4 inch dick.

I looked and he got up. I stood/sat on my knees on the floor in front of him.  I grabbed it and kissed it slowly. He groaned quietly and I put it in my mouth. "Aahh" he moaned as I started so suck it slowly. I went faster and he moaned even more.
- Fuck. He said under his breath.
I stopped and he just looked down at me.
With a smirk on my face I laid down on the bed and started to pull down my skirt.
He looked at me with a smile on his face and sat down on the bed. He took of my underwear and looked at me. He went down on me and I arched my back. I moaned loudly and grabbed the sheets.
- Oh Dublin. I moaned and he stopped.
I looked at him.
- What the fuck? I just said and let go of the sheets.
- What's my name?

Shit is he one of those guys. Ugh fuck.

- Daddy?
He moved up to my head still being on top.
- Ew no. Tf.
- I- I'm sorry some dudes likes that so i don't know.
I said trying to save the situation.
He put a finger up to my mouth.
- Shh shh. It's fine. Ace. It's Ace.
I scoffed and kissed him.
- And my name?
I supposed he still remembers it.
- You really think I don't remember it do you?
He took off my bra and I spread my legs more. He put it in and we both moaned loudly.

Again I'm sorry for not finishing it but I can't. Hope you understand. Ilyyy!