Part-15

The phonecall

June 3rd 11.10

I froze, I didn't know what to say I didn't believe it. I won't believe it.
- No that's not possible his in jail. Bogota said and walked so he would stand next to him. He put his hand on Dublin's other shoulder.
Dublin shook his head.
- He was supposed to be in jail for 10 years it's only been there for 7. Burn did a sign to Bogota to show him that he needed too shut up. Bogota put his hands up in the air as a sorry.

Dublin kept quiet he just looked down with his head in his hands. I still couldn't speak I didn't know what to say.
Douglas he can't be out it's not possible I-

I sat down in the chair in front off the desk and took a deep breath.
Dublin looked up at me.
- He knows we're here. Right? I said and looked back at Dublin.
He nodded and looked down again.
- Look I'm really sorry I can't stop him. He said and sniffed.

Bogota and burn started walking towards me and then bogota said.
- Boss, I can take care off it, do you know when he is coming or anything like that?
He shook his head.
- He could come any second. Bogota nodded slowly and kept asking where and when. I just kinda blocked out what he said, I still couldn't believe it.

Burn and Bogota walked out and held up the door for me, I got up and started to walk.
- Wait, don't go.
I turned around and answered with something like "okay" I couldn't see his face but I'm pretty sure his crying underneath that mask. That's why he had it on in the first place I guess.

I stood next to him, put my hand on his left shoulder and said. "It's gonna be okay, I promise" with a soft voice.

He ripped the mask off of his face and tossed it on the desk.
- He is just like dad. He didn't want to be a hero or help people. He is so manipulative.
- I know, Bogota will take care off him. It's gonna be fine. I said and took a chair and put it in front off him. He took my hands and looked at me.

- Cairo I know what he did too you. I'm really sorry I wasn't there to help you. I didn't know about it back then.
I felt a tear going down my cheek. Dublin dried it with his hand and smiled at me.

Thank you for reading this one, I decided to make 2 short ones cuz I felt that would be easier for me.