Part-11

June 2nd 9.25 pm

We were finally first in the line. We all showed our IDs and walked in. The loud house music hit my ears and I felt the adrenaline building up. We sat down at a table, Stella sat beside me and on the other side Dublin who faced towards the dance floor.
- I can pay for the first round. Bogota yelled, I didn't quite hear him over the music but nodded anyway.
He told the waitress to give us a round off shots.
He nodded, wrote it down, and walked away.
We all talked for a while before the shots came.
I swept the shot and felt the liquid burning down my throat.

- Lets go! Stella said and grabbed my arm. She dragged me away towards the dance floor. She started dancing I rhythm to the music. Suva ran down to us and started dancing. I threw it back at Suva and she hyped me up. I looked up to our table and met Dublin's eyes looking straight at me. He shook his head and turned his body causing him to face Burn. Bogota was the next one down on the dance floor. He took Stella's hand and made her spin around. We all danced for a while and then walked back to the table.

Dublin looked down on his phone answering some tweet DMS. We ordered a few rounds more before we decided to dance again. Everyone stood up ready to dance except for Dublin.
- Come on, you have to dance with us. Stella said and clapped her hands together.
I gave him a soft punch on his upper arm and said.
- Show em your tik tok moves. He looked up at me fast and starred me right into the eyes. He then stood up immediately and grabbed my waist.
- Okay, okay I'm sorry. I said, put my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me. Everyone looked at us in confusion.
- Okaaaay, ehm what was that all about? Bogota said and extended the a's.
Dublin mumbled "nothing" and sat down again.

We walked down to the dance floor again and started dancing. Suva was all over Bogota, and Stella was all over Burn. I glanced in Dublin, but he wasn't at the table. I looked around a little and couldn't find him.

My head started to ache and I walked towards the bathroom.
It was black everywhere. Black sinks, black floors and then some LED lights underneaths the sinks and toilet stalls. I cupped my hand under the running water and splashed it all over my face. I heard someone open one off the stalls and I looked up. It was Dublin.

Hi this is a really bad chapter I'm sorry 🥴 like my spelling and all. Idk I just don't liked it, + it was super short. The thing is I didn't know what more to write. Anyways I hope you liked it! Thank you so much for 620 reads like aaaah!
And thanks to all off you that votes for my chapters ily