Part-18

Something else?

June 4th 12.27

I rushed to Dublin's office hoping I'll make it in time.
I knocked 3 times and waited for him to yell "come in" as he always does.
But he didn't. I put my ear up to the door and tried to hear if someone was inside, but I heard nothing. I opened the door slowly.

I looked around and saw Dublin sitting in one of the chairs in front off his desk he looked up at the picture of Anon.
- Dublin? I said and took a step closer. He turned his head slightly and looked at me. He had his mask on.

I sat down in the chair besides him and looked at his green eyes. He looked away and said.
- What is it?
I swallowed and opened my mouth.
- Stella and Suva wanted to go out tonight.
He answered with a "mhmm" and waited for me to keep talking.

- They asked if I wanted to join them.
He turned his head fast and looked at me once again.
I looked at his brown curly hair that was poking out from his mask and waited impatiently.

He got closer to me, he put his hand on my thigh and said with his deep raspy voice.
- why are you telling me this?
I looked down at his hand. Why am I asking him this?
- Um I- I don't know. I thought maybe I don't know it's stupid.

Shit, this really isn't the time to ask this maybe I should just get back to work.

- Tell me. He moved his hand upwards and.
I looked down at his hand and arm. Veins started to appear. I could see him biting his lips as he looked down at me.
- Do you maybe wanna join us?
He looked up at me.
- Ok. He said short and took away his hand. He seemed disappointed. He walked around the desk and sat down.

(1 minute later)
I was walking back to the computer room thinking about what just happened.
Maybe he wanted something else. He seemed kinda horny. But I don't know he is always like that. But it didn't seem like he was trying to tease me this time. He was more serous.

June 4th 10.0 pm

I put on some lipstick and grabbed my handbag.
Stella was almost out the door. She had let down her hair and waved it.
I put on my red heels and closed the door behind me.

We all walked trough the corridor together. Suva, Stella and I. We could hear Bogota and burn around the coroner. They were laughing and talking loudly.

They walked up to us and Bogota grabbed Suvas waits and kissed her. Burn looked at him he didn't seem to like watching his sister getting kissed. Burn took Stellas hand and we all kept walking.

- Wait where is Dublin? I thought he was coming with u guys. I said and looked at Burn.
- His outside. Bogota said and rolled his eyes.
I pulled down my skirt a little and we walked out the door.

I could see Dublin standing next to the car we took last time. He had a military green shirt on him with the first 2 buttons up. and a pair off dark blue jeans. We walked closer and he unlocked the car. Dublin opened the door next to the drivers seat and I got in.

Stella sat in Dublin's lap since there was only 5 seats.

- Hawks? Dublin said and looked at Burn in the mirror. Burn nodded and Dublin pressed down the gas.

(15 minutes later)

Dublin parked the car and everyone got out. We all started walking towards the entrance ready to party. I walked second last with Dublin behind me. He speed walked so he could catch up with me.

I felt how he put his hand on the end off my skirt and pulled it down. I stopped and looked at him. He just kept walking. I rolled my eyes and started to walk again.

We finally made it into the club. Stella cheered and rushed to a booth with the view of the dance floor.
The club had a lot off Purple and blue LED lights and was pretty big . The bar was besides the dance floor and two bartenders stood behind it.

After 2 rounds we decided to go and dance. I grabbed Dublin's arm and dragged him with me to the dance floor. We all danced for a bit just playing around.
After 30 minutes off dancing Burn and I decided to go back to the table the rest just kept dancing.

- So you and Stella are like a thing now?
- Yeah. I guess I mean we have like........
- I know I know, I saw it and heard it.
Burns face turned red. He laughed in embarrassment.
- I'm sorry for that. What I was going to say was that we have been on dates.
I laughed and nodded.
- It's okay. Haha, I'm happy for you guys. He smiled big and looked at Stella going crazy on the dance floor.

"I just wish I could get some" I whispered to myself. He looked at me.
- What did you just say? And scoffed.
I looked up at him and laughed.
- Um nothin.
He laughed even more and nodded towards Dublin who was walking to the table.
- Ah come on, stop it!
Burn winked at me and Dublin sat down besides him.
- What are you guys talkin about?

Thank you for reading thiiiis one hope you have a great day ily
Updated: Ho guys! I usually don't read my own chapters but I did for chapter 13 I think and I realized how much I'm spelling wrong and stuff. The thing is I just write and then post it cuz I don't have time to read through every chapter, hope y'all understand 💗