Part-21

Watch me

June 5th 1.30 pm

I hadn't seen Dublin since yesterday or last night.
I needed to talk to him about the thing that happened and about his uncle. I decided to go to his office after eating breakfast and showering.

On my way there I met Burn walking towards my room.
He nodded as a Hi and kept walking. He walked past me and I turned around.
- Yo Burn have you seen Dublin?
Burn turned around and shook his head slowly.
- I don't think so. Why?
- It's nothing I just have to ask about the ehm twitter account. I said unsurely. Do you know where I can find him? I added.
- He might be in his office, or maybe his room i don't know. He said, turned around and started walking again.

I looked at him as he opened the door to my room.
I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I decided to check his office first I needed to talk to Minsk anyways.

I knocked on his door and waited for something to happen. But nothing did happen, I tried to open the door but i  t was locked.
- He's not in there. It was one off the hackers. I nodded and walked towards the computer room.
When I arrived I looked after Minsk and walked to him.

- Minsk. Are you busy?
He spun he's chair so he was facing me.
- Nope he said and popped the P.
- Good. I just wanted to ask if you could find this persons info.  I showed him a twitter account . He took my phone and started to scroll thru his profile.
I could've done it myself but didn't have time for it at the moment.

- Sure, but why?
- I just need it for something.
- Okay write down the username on this and I'll fix it.
He handed me a post-it note and I did what he said.
- Thank you Minsk you're the best! I said and gave him post it note.

I walked as fast as I can towards Dublin's room.
I stopped in front off the first door in the sleeping corridor. I knocked on it and waited. The door opened and Dublin was standing behind it.

He raised his eyebrows and opened it more.
- Can I help you?
- Yes. I just need to talk to you. If you're not busy.
- Sure, come in. He got out off the way and I stepped in.

His room were much bigger than ours he had a little kitchen in it and a king sized bed.
He sat down in his chair that were standing besides his desk and spun it around. I sat down on the bed in front off him.

- So, what do you want to talk about? He said and looked me in the eyes.
- Did I do something?
- What do mean? He said and ran his fingers trough his brown wavy hair.

- Well you just walked away yesterday.
He straightened up and opened his mouth.
- Okay look, I just don't like doing that kinda stuff.
I crossed my arms.
- But you like doing tapes? I scoffed.
He stood up fast and looked down at me.
- Shut the fuck up. He had his finger pointing in my face.
- Or else? I wasn't scared off him.
- You know nothing about me! He raised his voice.
- I can fire you whenever I want to. Okay? So stop being so fucking sassy before I kick you the fuck out!
I was shocked at first but realize that it was just a trick.
- You wouldn't do that. I said and crossed my arms.
He leaned back in his chair with a smirk on his face.
- Oh, I wouldn't do that? Watch me. He stormed out off the room and shut the door behind him.

I just sat there left behind on his bed. I didn't know what to do. He was always playing around with me but this time he seemed serious.

If I get thrown out off The Anonymous my whole life was wasted. This is all I've ever worked for.
I tried to calm myself down, and walked into the bathroom for a glass off water without even thinking about that I wasn't in my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

This chapter came out later than expected bc wattpad crashed but anyways hope you enjoyed it.