Part-28

The late night mission

Before we start listen to the song ^ while reading. It fits very good tbh, It's a really good song and she's very underrated, idk her or sum i just like it 😼 I

June 6th 01.00

I just got finished working and was about to leave the computer room when I heard Dublin's office open.

- Where are you going?
- Er I'm done working so imma just go to bed.
- Oh okay, good night.
- Night. I said and walked out the doors.

I walked through the corridor and suddenly the doors opened behind me. Footsteps came closer to me and I turned my head. It was Dublin.

- Wait Cairo!
I looked forward again and was about to keep walking. He caught up and grabbed my arm. He quickly turned me around and locked his Eyes with me.
- I just, I wanted to apologize for before.
I nodded slowly thinking that he'll maybe explain or something.
- Look I, you're a really nice, pretty person I'm just really stressed out at the moment and I don't I guess my feeling took over, I'm really-
- Dublin. He looked at me.
- It's fine. I said and smiled softly.
He cupped his hands on my chins and pressed his lips against mine. His hand drifted to my hip and I pulled me even closer. So close that I could feel his (yk what) he was for sure packing.
My heart pounded inside off my chest, I've never wanted anyone so bad. I've kissed tons off guys but Dublin just, he was special. It was something I've always wanted.

The kiss started to get more intense and my breathing became heavier.
He put one hand on the back off my head and the other one was still on my hip. He pressed me against the wall. A quiet moan left his mouth. My phone plinged and I remembered why I left the computer room in the first place. As much as I wanted to stay here with Dublin I had to go. Its more important right now.

I stopped the kiss and he let go off me. He looked confused at me.
- Dublin I'm sorry but-
- I understand I shouldn't have done that, I'm so stupid. He said and sighted.
- No! No you're not I just I'm really tired. I need to go to bed. I'm sorry.

He smiled at me and kissed me again.
- Goodnight. He walked back and I turned around.

What just happened? Did I just, we did, I-
Did I just give him a boner? We just made out I don't.
My thoughts were interrupted by another pling. I looked down at my phone.

1.23 am
"Shit" I just said to myself and rushed trough the corridor.

I actually wants to keep writing lol but it's 5 am so I gotta sleep. I love when y'all write comments it literally makes my daaay.
I just have one question, do you guys want a smut? lol bc idk if I should write one