3

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

Lavanya, like Arnav knew, was really understanding. She somehow knew that Khushi loved Arnav. Maybe, she just had good observation skills.

"Khushi, can I ask you something? I need to know the truth."

"Yeah Lavanya, why do you feel that I won't tell you the truth? You can ask me anything."

"Do you love him"

Khushi had never thought that Lavanya would directly just ask her a question like this. She had no answer to that. How did she know? Was it that obvious? If it was why didn't Arnav or Anjali say anything? Or worse, do they already know and would that be why Lavanya was here, because Arnav did not like Khushi like that? – Khushi put aside her thoughts and returned to the conversation.

"What do you mean Lavanya? Love whom?" Khushi decided to avoid confrontation.

"Khushi, this is why I said I want to know the truth. Do you love Arnav?" there was no escaping Lavanya. Khushi decided the truth was the way to go.

"Lavanya, I don't know how he failed to understand me here. May be it is because he considers me like Anji, like a little sister, you know? You are right though, I love him. But you don't need to feel insecure about that. We have been like this and we will be too. I won't ever let my feelings come between your relationship. He is happy with you means I'm happy. It is his happiness that matters to me"

"Khushi you need not sacrifice your love for us, it is not that I don't love him, but I can see the love for him in your eyes." Lavanya said, taking Khushi's hands.

"But he can't right. That is the problem here. Promise me Lavanya that you won't talk to him about this. Please don't tell him how I feel."

"But Khushi..."

"Promise me, please."

"Ok, if that is what you want, I won't tell him"

"Thank you Lavanya."

"Hey guys, you won't tell what? What's happening Khushi?"

"Come on Arnav that is a secret between us. I am sure you all have your own secrets with each other. I am not asking you guys to spill."

"Really.. ok fine" Arnav agreed with Lavanya, reluctantly.

"Come on lets have the ice cream before it melts" Anjali said handing over the icecreams.

"Khush, why do I feel that you are hiding something from me?"

"When have I ever done that Arnav?" Khushi countered.

"Nothing I can recollect."

'Then what makes you think that I am hiding something from you now?"

"That..."

"You don't understand me then. I'm not hiding anything. You were the one to hide your relationship with Lavanya and you are asking me what I am hiding?"

"Does that mean.. do you love someone?" Arnav did not want the answer to be a Yes. Even though he had Lavanya, it would still hurt to see Khushi with someone – it was selfish of him, but, he loved her.

"Yeah" he confirmed his worst fears.

"Who is it Khushi?" Arnav was shocked, so was Anjali.

"Well, it doesn't matter, because I know for a fact he doesn't love me."