4

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

Arnav and Khushi were on the way to the temple.

"Arnav do you know where they have reached?"

"Khushi are you kidding? I'm driving here and you are asking me?"

"Ok. I'll call and check "

She picked up the phone to call Anji. But she did not answer the call. Same was the case with Lavanya. Arnav suddenly stopped the car.

"What happened Arnav?"

"I think there was an accident." He said.

The road was blocked. The vehicles started moving very slow and Arnav moved the vehicle along.

"Which vehicle ?" Arnav asked while driving.

"A black car"

"I didn't ask the colour, I asked the model"

"Arnav, it is me Khushi not Anji, so better don't ask me. I am not good with cars, you know that".

They reached the Temple and started searching for the girls. They were nowhere to be seen.

"Khushi try calling them. Haven't they reached? They should have by now" Arnav had a bad feeling.

"Arnav, we should go check inside, they might be there"

"No Khushi, Anji told me that they will wait outside for us."

He took out his phone and started dialling. Still there was no answer. Finally after trying for the umpteenth time, the call was answered.

"Hello Anji?"

"Hello" A male voice answered.

"Who is this." Arnav asked with a concern on his face as Khushi looked on

"I'm Senior Inspector Afzal Khan. May I know who is speaking?"

"This is Arnav Singh Raizada."

"Mr. Raizada, do you know who the black Audi, registered DL-02-MN-4343 belongs to?

"Yes sir, it is registered to me, please tell me what happened. Is everything okay?"

"I am sorry to tell you this, but it has met with an accident"

"What about Anjali and Lavanya? How are they? Are they fine?"

Khushi was tensed to see Arnav in this state and was worried for them.

"Sorry Mr. Raizada, the driver did not survive..."

The phone fell from his hands. Tears were rushing. Khushi picked up the phone as Arnav held on to her for support

"Hello, Mr. Raizada are you still there?" Inspector Khan asked

"Sir tell me what happened. I'm Khushi Gupta"

"Okay Miss Gupta, actually among the two women, one of them is in a critical condition and, I'm sorry about the other one. We have taken them to Medical Mission hospital nearby."

Khushi was shocked out of her wits. She cut the call and looked at Arnav who was sobbing hard.

"Arnav, we need to go to the hospital now."

Arnav hugged Khushi and his tears wouldn't stop.

"Anji, she left me, how could she?"

"Arnav, they are not sure about them. We need to go there. Arnav, please don't lose hope. I'm sure our Anji will be fine. We should go now, Arnav."