6

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

Khushi was up early the next morning. She saw Arnav beside her sleeping, holding on tight to her. She bend forward and kissed him on the forehead . This was her first kiss which came out of love for him, the others being friendly affectionate ones till these days. She took a bath and came out of her room. She wore an orange kurti and leggings stood in front of the mirror. This was the second day after she had become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. She took the box containing sindoor in her hands and applied some.

She had called up Neha, her and Anjali's assistant and informed her to postpone all possible meetings. She needed time to get back to work. Rest of the pending works, Neha could take care of; she could always get Khushi to approve the work.

As she ended the call, she saw Arnav getting up. She went to him and helped him get ready.

Anjali was already waiting for them at the breakfast table. They came down and greeted her. Arnav was looking at them like he would have five years back. Just then Khushi felt bad for them and even for herself, until last week everything was fine with the three of them and in a second everything went upside down. She was lost in thoughts of what if she too had resulted like this, then who would have been for them. She thanked god that these two were safe at least. Just then Shashi and Garima entered.

Khushi stood up and took their blessings while Arnav looked on. They were unhappy that Khushi had to go through these things alone but was also happy that Khushi was confident and happy to be here.

"Good morning uncle, aunty"

"Good morning Anjali bitiya" Shashi said.

"Maa, Papa, how come you both are here early in the morning???"

"Can't we come to our Daughter's sasural?" Shashi teased.

"Why not uncle you are always welcome." Anjali said

"Uncle, I really hope my memory comes back soon and Bhai also recovers soon, so that we can all be together. I'm sure everything will be alright soon, I know Khushi is trying hard for us and everything will be fine soon."

"Yeah beta" Garima agreed with Anjali.

"Khushi the reason we are here is that Rahul called." Shashi told his daughter.

"Who is Rahul, uncle?" Anjali said looking at Khushi's 'I don't care' expression.

"Anjali bitiya, Rahul Khanna, he is my best friend's son, he used to come here for vacations and you all used to betray him. In fact, he was interested in Khushi, now that she is married to Arnav, the poor thing is heartbroken. He is coming to stay here for two months"

"What dad, but why?"

"Actually Khushi, he is coming back from Australia and his parents are off to Europe on a cruise. He wanted to feel at home and he didn't want to stay alone at his house, so I invited him to come stay with us. Why should you have a problem, you are here isn't it?"

"Ok dad as you wish, why should I care?" Khushi said and gave a disinterested look.

"Khush, don't be like that." Anjali said.

"Anji, what did you just call me?"

"Khush, but why???"

"Anji you and Arnav used to call me Khush only when you were irritated with me, now you got irritated and you called me Khush. I think this is a good sign."