7. Jealous?

ABHISHEK

"Abhay, Komal di ka call." Shubman said.

Before he could hand me my phone, Aish recieved the call.

"Hi di! Aish here." She spoke.

"I'm good. Aap batao, how're you?"

"Oh are you?"

"Yeah, I've nothing to do honestly, I'm free."

"He's right here. Ruko mai usko phone deti hu." Aish said, handing me my phone.

"Haa di, bolo." I spoke.

"Abhay, get Aish to SipNBrew right away." Komal di said.

"But wh-" Before I could complete my sentence she hung up.

"What did she tell you?" I asked Aish.

"That she wants to meet me." She shrugged.

"Get ready then. We're leaving in 5." I said.

I was already dressed in a pair of sweats and a tee, so I was fine with the outfit.

Aish walked into the bathroom with a pair of jeans and a top in her hands.

The minute she closed the bathroom door, everyone turned to look at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"Komal di se milane jaa rahe ho.... shaadi ki date fix karke hi aana." Mayank winked.

I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Kuch bhi." I said.

Aish stepped out of the bathroom before standing infront of the dresser and brushing her hair. She left her hair open and slipped on to a pair of ballet flats.

"Chale?" She asked.

I nodded and bid everyone bye before walking towards the door.

Once Aish closed the door behind us, we began walking towards the elevator.

"Wait. Are we directly going to the restaurant later?" I asked her.

"I guess so." She answered.

"I better change then." I said, and walked towards my room with Aish following me.

Letting the tshirt stay, I only changed into a pair of black jeans and slipped into some shoes before walking out again.

Aish and I sat in my car and I drove to SipNBrew.

We made one or two conversations while in the car, and that's it.

I kept glancing at Aish who was looking out of the window. How do I even try when she's so strongly suppressing her feelings?

I parked infront of the cafè, before looking at Aish again.