Author's Note.

Hello!

So, 'INTOXICATED' is officially over!

I hope you guys really enjoyed reading this. Also, I hope this book made justice to the time you've given it.

I know, 'INTOXICATED' didn't have quick updates like 'HIGH', and I'm really sorry for it.

I actually found myself drifting away from the book for I don't know what reason. There was also a time where I thought to unpublish the book because I lost connection with it. But, I'm glad I didn't do that.

So yeah, this is it.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading Abhishek and Zaisha's story.

If you haven't liked any of the chapters, please go like it asap.

Also, it would be really nice if you guys could recommend my books to your fellow Wattpad friends.

And! Before you guys question me if there's a book coming up, then yes, there is. But it's no fanfiction.

It's a romance short story, named 'The Journey' of two people, Ishitha Sahni and Aarav Oberoi.

I started writing this book even before starting with 'HIGH', but stopped it in between to complete 'HIGH' and 'INTOXICATED'.

Anyway, if you want to read 'The Journey', I'll post another update about the book once the first chapter is published.

A huge thank you to all of you!❤

Until next time,
Naina Sharma.