8. Silent Treatment.

ABHISHEK

"Aish!" I called her out which seemed like the hundredth time.

And, still, there was no response.

I'm driving to the restaurant where we're supposed to meet the others, with Aish ignoring me.

"Stop ignoring me. God!" I groaned.

She said nothing and continued to look out of the window. I've been trying to get her attention from the past fifteen minutes and there's no result.

I'm glad that Komali di and Aish got along really well, but also annoyed that when Aish decided to give me the silent treatment Komal di supported her.

"Aish, please. Talk to me." I begged.

"Oh, you should probably talk to the girl you kind of fixed your marriage with." She snapped.

"Ugh! Aish, I was just joking around." I told her.

"More like flirting around." She said, rolling her eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes back at her.

"Okay, fine. I was flirting with her. Happy?" I said.

She glared at me before looking out of the window again.

"Are you just going to give me the silent treatment?" I asked her.

"Well, now that you've accepted that you did flirt, you might as well accept the silent treatment too." She said, giving me a sarcastic smile.

I rolled my eyes at her again before saying, "Yeah, but didn't you say you don't want us to be together."

"I did, but that does not mean you go flirt with random chicks right infront of me." She shot.

"Jealous huh?" I chuckled.

"If you're trying that trick where you're going to be flirting with random girls just to make me jealous, then I suggest you quit before I punch your pretty face." She said, looking me in the eyes.

"Now that you know what my plan is, why don't you just give up and be my girlfriend already?" I asked her.

"It's not that easy, Abhay." She sighed.

"Well, then you can enjoy my show of flirting with random girls." I smiled at her.

"The number of girls you flirt with will be equal to the number of times I flirt with Manjot, cool?" She smiled back.

I looked at her in shock.

She wouldn't.

"You wouldn't." I told her.

"You'll see." She said.

The rest of the ride was silent, neither of us trying to speak.

I got really mad when she told me she'd flirt with Manjot. I know for a fact she wouldn't, she's just trying to stop me from executing my plan.

I parked in the parking lot of 'Bharawan Da Dhaba', before both Aish and I stepped out of the car and walked in.

The rest of them were already seated at an eight-seat table, leaving two seats empty for me and Aish between Mayank and Kamlesh.

Aish and I sat on our seats before I asked, "When did you guys come?"

"A minute or two before you guys arrived." Riya said.

A waiter got us menus and we started deciding what to order.

We settled on the chef's special and some other meals.

While all of us were speaking a few teenagers came to our table asking for pictures.

After we clicked pictures with them an idea struck my mind.

Why not flirt with one of these girls and put my plan into execution?

There was a cute girl who was standing next to me. Making sure Aish was looking at me, I started flirting with the girl. Telling her how cute she is and all of that.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Aish fuming with anger and jealousy and I had a hard time controlling my laughter.

We sat back on our seats and Aish refused to look at me. She looked and spoke to everyone, except me.

I smiled to myself thinking how my plan is actually working.

That was until now.

"Aish, what's the one thing you can't live without?" Manjot asked.

He was sitting right across Aish, beside Riya.

"Why do you ask?" She questioned back.

"He's been asking random questions." Riya chuckled.

"Yeah. So, now answer." Manjot said.

"You." She winked at him, before chuckling.

I looked at her with a 'Are you serious now?' face, which she smoothly ignored.

Riya and Manjot looked at me; laughing.

"But on a serious note, do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?" She flirted.

Okay what?

"I think you should so that I get a clear view." Manjot winked.

Okay.

Mandy, do not, and I repeat it, DO NOT WINK AT HER AGAIN.

I glared at Manjot and he raised both his hands up with an innocent look on his face.

"There's side view, rear view and um... what else? I loview?" She smirked at him, before laughing.

He laughed, shaking his head, before saying, "That was really good."

"So are you." Aish chuckled.

The waiter came with our order and placed it on the table before he served us the food. The minute he left, everyone dug in.

That's when Aish turned to look at me with a 'I told you' look on her face.

Well, maybe my plan has a drawback.

-------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!❤