{6}

Carmen P.O.V.

A week later....

   It's been a week since I've been to school or have seen anyone besides Jack. He's had me tied in the basement for the past week torturing me worse then before. I'm trying lift my weight off the floor using the railing from the stairs after he untied and left the house for the night. I slowly walk up the stairs trying my best to not fall back down them. I get in the bathroom and slowly turn on the water to a warm temperature to try and relax my muscles. Getting into the shower at a slow pace since every movement I do causes a large amount of pain on me. As I stand in the shower for at least in a hour just standing there till I get out and get dressed in Xavier's gang hoodie since it still smells like him I feel my muscles relax even more. I don't feel like wearing pants, so I grab some black tights and slip on my white converse.

I slowly start walking to school trying to use my hair to cover the bruises Jack caused on my face this time around

I slowly start walking to school trying to use my hair to cover the bruises Jack caused on my face this time around. As I look up I see the school come into view a long with the Xavier, Ryan, and Avery leaning against his car. Avery looks my way and sees me and starts running towards me with tears streaming down her face. She crashes into me causing indescribable amounts of pain in my body, but I don't say anything since I know we both needs this. As we are both crying not wanting to let go of each other just yet I hear footsteps coming our way knowing it's the boys I whisper in Avery's ear "We can finish this when I come to your place later okay, love," she nods her head yes as we let go of each other we wipe our tears away.

   I chuckle at how ridiculous we must look to others, but instantly regret chuckling at the pain I wince and hutch while holding my ribs. "oh god, are you okay Carmen" Avery ask me with worry evident in her eyes. "I'm okay," I reply as the guys come up to us. Xavier immediately comes over to me and hugs me like no other. As he let's go of me I see him look at my face and I can see he starts to shake with fury evident in his eyes, I hug like my life depended on it. I don't know why I hugged him, but it just felt like a reflex and oddly enough it felt right. "It's okay, I'm okay I promise," I whisper into his ear as I hang onto him waiting till he stops shaking. As he pulls away I see his eyes cast down to his hoodie and I see him smile a small smile. "Nice hoodie," he says to me with a chuckle, "Thank you," I chuckle, but immediately stop and wince slightly trying to not make it noticeable, but Xavier notices it.

   Xavier nudges me and I feel my stitches in my stomach rip. My eyes go wide and I grab Avery's hand and put a hand over the wound to try and stop the bleeding and walk quickly to the girls bathroom. After making sure no one was in the bathroom I say "I need you to redo my stitches in my stomach," she shakes her head yeah and grabs the stuff from my bag as I start to take the hoodie off. I hear Avery gasp as she takes notice to all the bruises and cuts on my back and stomach. I see tears gathering in her eyes as she keeps staring "Avery, I'm okay I promise," I say as she shakes her head trying to get a hold of herself.

    As she stitches me back up someone comes into the bathroom I look over my shoulder and see Xavier standing opened mouth staring at me bruises and cuts. "Xavier" I say quietly trying to figure out an excuse to say, but before I could say anything else he walks out of the bathroom slamming the door on his way out. Avery finishes my stitches and I quickly put back on the hoodie and run out of the bathroom ignoring the pain trying to get to Xavier. As I slam the entrance doors open I see him getting into his car I push my body to run faster and get into the passenger seat as he drives off not paying attention to me.

   I look over at him as he keeps driving to where ever and notice that he's gripping the steering wheel to the point his knuckles are white. I gently grab his vacant hand and interlace are fingers together and rub up and down his arm with my other hand trying to calm him down. As I see his knuckles turn to normal I see him look over at me sadly. I give him a small smile trying to convince I am okay and not in pain at the moment.

   We pull up to a gorgeous house no not even a house a freaking mansion. Xavier let's go of my hand as we pull into the driveway and comes over to my side and opens my door me. When both my feet hit the ground he hugs me lightly this time since I'm he saw the bruise he doesn't want to hurt me. Before I could see his face he walks away and up to the front door with me trailing behind he quietly. Walking into the mansion the inside is even more beautiful then the outside if even possible. Xavier starts walking up the stairs with his back facing me the whole time. I follow him up the stairs and in his room I'm guessing and watch him sit on the edge of the bed.

   I stand in front of him so my knees are touching his and he wraps his arms around my thighs so he's hugging me still. I start running my fingers through his hair and I can feel him slowly relax against my body. "Xavier," I say quietly as I feel him slowly lift his head, so I can see his red brimmed eyes and tears streaming down his cheeks. I instantly feel like it's my fault, I get on my knees in front of him and start wiping the tears from is face as my own tears are falling down my face seeing him like this breaks my heart. "Hey, hey, it's okay, I'm okay, I promise," I say to him as I hold his face in my small hands.