{19}

Carmen P.O.V.

After the night Xavier and I talked it out we decided that it was best for us that I moved in with him. And that is were we currently are is packing up my stuff from my house that I shared with my father. "Please wear these someday," Xavier says chuckling holding up a pair of a red lace thong "Give me that," I say blushing. I hear Xavier chuckle as I turn my back to him and start putting them into my suitcase. Hearing Xavier chuckling I turn around and see him going through my bra and underwear drawer "Are you kidding me Xavier," I say walking towards him pushing him towards a different drawer. "What I was curious," he says trying to defend himself for snooping.

Sitting on Xavier's bed well our bed now I look around thinking how my life has changed so drastically in the past couple of months. Xavier walks in and grips onto my thighs and lifts me to were I am straddling his lap. "I missed you in my arms," he mumbles against my neck sending chill bumps down my whole body. Feeling Xavier chuckle he says "Good to know I have an effect on you," I chuckle "Oh yeah because it's not like you didn't already know that." I feel Xavier start pressing light kisses to my neck and going up my jawline. I feel a moan coming up so I bite my lip keeping my moan from coming out "Don't hold in your moans. I want to hear you," Xavier says against my neck. Bringing his lips up my jawline and to my lips he kisses me eagerly.

"I want you," I say looking Xavier in the eyes "Are you sure baby," he says moving a piece of hair from my face. "I've never been more sure of something," I say kissing him again. Xavier makes his way down my jawline and starts sucking on my neck leaving his mark on me showing everyone I'm his. I lean my head down and start kissing and sucking down his neck and jawline making sure leave my own mark on him making sure everyone knows he's mine as well. "Someone's possessive," Xavier chuckles looking up at me "You have no idea baby," I say smirking at the mark that is already showing on his neck. Leaning down I peck his lips and grab the hem of his t-shirt and pull it off him. "Don't hold back," I say looking him in the eyes "Didn't plan on it," Xavier reply's throwing me on the bed.

Next morning...

Opening my eyes I feel a pressure down below and smile as the memories start coming back. I gently take Xavier's arm off of me and raise up and make my way into the bathroom to shower. Standing in front of the mirror I chuckle at the hickeys coving my body "Possessive much," I mumble to myself. "You have no idea princess," I jump as I hear a voice respond behind me "Jesus don't do that," I say putting a hand over my heart. "Don't even start about me being possessive," Xavier says as he hints down at his neck and chest. "What can I say, I like when people know what's mine," I say shrugging my shoulders. Once I realized what I said I hurry and make my way to the shower and turn it on and step into it trying to hide from embarrassment. "Don't worry I like it when you get all possessive over me," I hear him say as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him.

Skipping shower...

Walking into Xavier's and I closet I pick out a white long sleeve body suit and a green plaid mini shirt with a black belt and a gold chain necklace. On my way out of the closet I grab some black high heeled boots and slip them on.

Seeing Xavier standing by the door already dressed I walk towards him and look him up and down "D*mn," I mumble admiring what's mine

Seeing Xavier standing by the door already dressed I walk towards him and look him up and down "D*mn," I mumble admiring what's mine. Hearing Xavier chuckle I look back up at him and see him handing me a jacket I grab it and see it's my viper leather jacket. Smiling I slip it on and pull my hair out from underneath it "Ready," Xavier asks "Yeah I am," I say smiling up at him. Xavier grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers and guides me to the garage and opens the passenger door to his car for me and waits for me to get in and then walks over to the driver side and gets in starting the car up. Xavier lays his hand on my thigh as he is driving down the road to the surprise destination he's taking me to.

Pulling over to the side of the rode Xavier steps out of the car and comes over and opens my door for me and lays his hand out for me to help me out. "Are you going to tell me yet," I ask wanting to know where he was taking me "Nope," he responds. Xavier puts his hands over my eyes like a blindfold and guided me to where ever.

 Xavier puts his hands over my eyes like a blindfold and guided me to where ever

Opening my eyes I see and picnic set up on a dock surrounded by water. "Oh my god Xavier," I say feeling tears in my eyes I turn around and see Xavier on one knee I gasp and put my hands over my mouth. "Now don't worry I'm not proposing-yet anyways. I just wanted to give you something that shows that no matter what we go through we do it together. You are mine, As I am yours." he says as he pulls out a red velvet box and opens it to a diamond ring. Xavier grabs onto my left hand and slides the ring onto my finger. As Xavier stands up I jump onto him and when he grabs a hold of my thighs I whisper "I love you," into his ear. I feel Xavier go stiff and I get off of him. He grabs on to me cheeks gently and says "I love you too." I smile up at him and grab a hold of his hand and pulls him towards the picnic.

Skipping Picnic...

I put the pad of my thumb in my mouth licking of the chocolate as I look out onto the water when I get a good idea. I smirk as I stand up and un-zip my skirt and slide it down my legs. "What are you doing," Xavier asks watching my every move "Going for a swim," I reply as I take my shirt off as well. "F*ck," I hear Xavier mumbles as he looks over my body that is wearing my red lace bra and thong pair. "You said to wear it someday so I am," I chuckle as I turn from him and run off the dock and jump into the water. As my head comes above water I yell "Are you coming or what," to Xavier as he starts unbuttoning his shirt I bite my lip lookin at his chest.

Hearing Xavier chuckle I look up and realize that he's already undressed and walking towards the end of the dock and dives into the water. As Xavier comes above water he swims towards me and grabs on to my thighs and wraps them around his waist. "You know when I said you should wear these I meant where I could take them off you," he says pulling at the straps of my thong. "I never said you couldn't take them off now," I say smiling at him as he unhooks my bra and takes off my thong and throws them up on the dock. I unwrap my legs from around Xavier "What are doing," he asks looking at me confused "My turn," I say as I take of his boxers and throw them up on the deck with my undergarments. Xavier smirks at me and grabs onto my thighs and pulls me towards him and hanging onto my thighs tightly.